Scenic Tours Antigua

hoopslover

We booked Scenic Tours Antigua and Shawn was our guide. He was very informative and we had a good day.

He showed us a lot of the island with stops at Shirley Heights to view the beautiful water and homes. We went to Nelson's Dockyard and had plenty of time to explore. Shawn recommended the bakery and the apple turnover was scrumptious.

At the end of the day we went to Jolly Beach and rented 2 beach loungers and an umbrella for $20. The water was perfect and it was great way to end our day.

We booked Scenic Tours Antigua and Shawn was our guide. He was very informative and we had a good day.

He showed us a lot of the island with stops at Shirley Heights to view the beautiful water and homes. We went to Nelson's Dockyard and had plenty of time to explore. Shawn recommended the bakery and the apple turnover was scrumptious.

At the end of the day we went to Jolly Beach and rented 2 beach loungers and an umbrella for $20. The water was perfect and it was great way to end our day.

Thanks for sharing your experience. We have booked a private tour with them in August and are looking forward to it.

I have a tour booked with them for next month, but he stopped replying to my emails 3 weeks ago. Was your excursion recent? I'm a little concerned he hasn't replied to my emails and I haven't received confirmation of my excursion that I booked (and paid for).

I have a tour booked with them for next month, but he stopped replying to my emails 3 weeks ago. Was your excursion recent? I'm a little concerned he hasn't replied to my emails and I haven't received confirmation of my excursion that I booked (and paid for).

Did you pay for half as a deposit? That was the only option we were given. The total cost was $38 pp and we paid $19 each as a deposit.

Our tour was the April 25th. I booked it and paid half on January 11 via PayPal and received a confirmation of the deposit from Scenic Tours Antigua later that day. The following day I received a confirmation sheet with instructions that I replied to the email that I had received it.

There were no problems at all, I would keep trying. Sean was wonderful and I hope there isn't a problem. I didn't communicate with him after I received the confirmation and I took the other half of the payment in cash in an envelope and Sean collected it the day of the tour. Hope this helps.

Did you pay for half as a deposit? That was the only option we were given. The total cost was $38 pp and we paid $19 each as a deposit.

Our tour was the April 25th. I booked it and paid half on January 11 via PayPal and received a confirmation of the deposit from Scenic Tours Antigua later that day. The following day I received a confirmation sheet with instructions that I replied to the email that I had received it.

There were no problems at all, I would keep trying. Sean was wonderful and I hope there isn't a problem. I didn't communicate with him after I received the confirmation and I took the other half of the payment in cash in an envelope and Sean collected it the day of the tour. Hope this helps.

I did pay the 50% deposit for my family of 4. I received an automated reply right after, but nothing since. And I had been emailing him prior to booking, asking questions... he had been replying... then suddenly stopped. I have reached out to him a couple more times, and still nothing. Our cruise is still a month away, so I am still holding out hope I will hear back from him :)

• 5 months later...

Similar experience on the standard reply front.

Paid deposit in July but P&O Swapped itinerary days on last week so have mailed asking to swap 5th to the 7th. Just getting standard will be in touch shortly emails since Monday.

The corresponding change was St Lucia with COSOL who replied within the hour.

On 5/15/2018 at 11:39 PM, CopaMom said:

I did pay the 50% deposit for my family of 4. I received an automated reply right after, but nothing since. And I had been emailing him prior to booking, asking questions... he had been replying... then suddenly stopped. I have reached out to him a couple more times, and still nothing. Our cruise is still a month away, so I am still holding out hope I will hear back from him :)

Just wondering, what was your outcome on this? Did you ever get in touch with him? Was he there the day of the tour? How was the tour?

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:13 PM, Stinger-pr said:

Just wondering, what was your outcome on this? Did you ever get in touch with him? Was he there the day of the tour? How was the tour?

I ended up calling the number and speaking to someone.  My excursion was great, and our tour guide was very knowledgeable.  We saw the whole island and went swimming at one of the beaches :)

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:34 PM, EeyoreRN said:

I am also considering booking this tour as it is inexpensive and includes all the highlights. I'm curious how big was the bus and how large was the tour? 

Our tour was just my husband and I and our 2 kids.  We were in a car (I think?) and there was more than enough room for the 4 of us.

23 minutes ago, CopaMom said:

I ended up calling the number and speaking to someone.  My excursion was great, and our tour guide was very knowledgeable.  We saw the whole island and went swimming at one of the beaches 🙂

Thank you for the info and follow up. Glad to know everything went OK! This gives us some peace of mind.