What is on offer at the Ales and Spirits Bar (ms Rotterdam)?

weselka

My doctor ordered me to drink beer. I love my doctor!!!

Draught beer is better for me than bottled beer. I've sailed on eight different cruise ships (Four belonging to HAL, but not the Rotterdam). And every ship offered different beer/ale selections.

Not all of them had draught beer.

On the Voyage of the Vikings cruise aboard the ms Rotterdam, will the Ales and Spirits Bar offer beer-on-tap? And if so, dare I hope that for the return trip from Rotterdam to Boston, they will bring on board some interesting European beers and ales?! Upon leaving Ireland, would it be too much to ask for a keg (or two or three) of Guiness to find its way on board the ship? (Guiness being the preferred "medicine" according to my doctor ... who am I to argue.)

If anyone can shed light on the matter it will be much appreciated. I have to prepare my kidneys for what lies ahead. :halo:

Edited by weselka
typo

• 3 months later...
My doctor ordered me to drink beer. I love my doctor!!!

Draught beer is better for me than bottled beer. I've sailed on eight different cruise ships (Four belonging to HAL, but not the Rotterdam). And every ship offered different beer/ale selections.

Not all of them had draught beer.

On the Voyage of the Vikings cruise aboard the ms Rotterdam, will the Ales and Spirits Bar offer beer-on-tap? And if so, dare I hope that for the return trip from Rotterdam to Boston, they will bring on board some interesting European beers and ales?! Upon leaving Ireland, would it be too much to ask for a keg (or two or three) of Guiness to find its way on board the ship? (Guiness being the preferred "medicine" according to my doctor ... who am I to argue.)

If anyone can shed light on the matter it will be much appreciated. I have to prepare my kidneys for what lies ahead. :halo:

Hmmm. I tried to find some info on the Mix Bar but came up empty. The one discontinued thread on Trip Adv said draught selections on board, if available, were pretty poor.

Rob has already scoped out the local breweries on all our stops so he might be a good source for ports when you get off the ship!

Happy Canada Day!

Jim

Sent from my LG-M210 using Forums mobile app