Princess Balcony Cabins Always Sofa by Slider?

need2cruisesoon

The only Princess ships that we have seen a sofa in the balcony cabin has been Regal/Royal in Deluxe Balcony cabins. In all the older ships we have been on have just had a chair. And Royal/Regal don't have a walk-in closet area.

In Princess deluxe balcony cabins, as above, the sofa is always besides the balcony. They do not alternate like Celebrity (they don't have the little bump in the cabin like Celebrity, they're straight sided cabins).

In standard balcony cabins, there is desk and chair, plus sitting chair - always by balcony.

The only Princess ships that we have seen a sofa in the balcony cabin has been Regal/Royal in Deluxe Balcony cabins. In all the older ships we have been on have just had a chair. And Royal/Regal don't have a walk-in closet area.

Having stayed in Regal and Royal Deluxe Balcony cabins around 7 times (4 times this year alone), I can categorically confirm that they DO in fact have the walk-in closet area, wirh the shelving space, separating the bathroom and cabin, just as regular balcony cabins or minis, etc do...

Other than on the Pacific Princess, standard balcony cabins do not have a sofa or loveseat. Mini-suites have a sofa and it’s always near the balcony.

As said above, the Royal and Regal have a deluxe balcony cabin type that has a sofa. Like mini-suites, the sofa is always next to the balcony.

Other than on the Pacific Princess, standard balcony cabins do not have a sofa or loveseat. Mini-suites have a sofa and it’s always near the balcony.

As said above, the Royal and Regal have a deluxe balcony cabin type that has a sofa. Like mini-suites, the sofa is always next to the balcony.

My picture shows a sofa by the slider, this is an obstructed balcony Emerald deck Regal. (not a mini or deluxe).

My picture shows a sofa by the slider, this is an obstructed balcony Emerald deck Regal. (not a mini or deluxe).
The Princess photo is of a deluxe balcony cabin. The standard balcony cabins on the Royal and Regal, regardless of whether obstructed or not, do not have a sofa.

This is a photo of my actual Emerald deck obstructed view standard balcony cabin on the Royal. The Regal is the same:

292dfc3446312ff25d197196b3bdd9d2.jpg

The Princess photo is of a deluxe balcony cabin. The standard balcony cabins on the Royal and Regal, regardless of whether obstructed or not, do not have a sofa.

This is a photo of my actual Emerald deck obstructed view standard balcony cabin on the Royal. The Regal is the same:

292dfc3446312ff25d197196b3bdd9d2.jpg

We got a sofa in our E110 Obstructed balcony cabin (Regal) as pictured in my first post. Maybe we were lucky?

Sent from my iPad using Forums