Help us choose a hotel

jefred

This is our first cruise on RCI.We are flying into Newark airport the day before and need a recommendation for a Marriott Hotel that’s most convenient to the port.I hope you savy cruisers can help us!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is our first cruise on RCI.We are flying into Newark airport the day before and need a recommendation for a Marriott Hotel that’s most convenient to the port.I hope you savy cruisers can help us!

There is a Courtyard and Residence Inn in Elizabeth. There is also a new Residence Inn in Jersey City.

There is a Courtyard and Residence Inn in Elizabeth. There is also a new Residence Inn in Jersey City.

And also a Courtyard in Jersey City. The Elizabeth hotels have a free airport shuttle, but you'll have to Uber to the Jersey City hotels. At the main airport Marriott as well as the Newark Airport Courtyard, Springhill Suites, and Fairfield Inn, you are limited to eating in the hotel. The Newark CY, SS, and FI share the restaurant in the CY. The Elizabeth properties have access to Ruby Tuesdays, IHOP, Applebees, Johnny Rockets, and the food court at the Jersey Gardens Mall. The Jersey City properties have access to a wider selection of eateries as well as access to the Hudson River waterfront for spectacular views of NYC.