Transportation with wheelchair

RonPaula

I'm looking for suggestions for transportation that includes husband and myself, folding wheelchair, one large suitcase and 1 large duffle bag with a shoulder strap. We arrive at Newark Liberty at 4:15 on Wednesday 8/22 United Airlines, operated by Republic airlines. Need shuttle/taxi to Marriott Newark Liberty. Then we will need a ride to Cape Liberty the following morning and back to the airport after the cruise, Saturday 9/1, Delta Airlines. Cost is always a consideration, but ease of travel in most important. My husband will push me in the wheelchair and I will roll the suitcase.

Thanks

Paula

No need for car service or taxi to get from the airport to your hotel. Every hotel in the Newark Airport area offers a complimentary shuttle. This assumes you can get in and out of a van. You'll have to get the hotel shuttle at the P4 AirTrain station, not at your airline terminal but AirTrain is handicapped accessible, so you should be able to use it. But if you feel that is too difficult you can just take a taxi directly from you're airline terminal to the hotel.

If you're staying at the actual Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott, as opposed other Marriott properties in the vicinity of the airport, your hotel is actually on the airport grounds and although the taxi ride from the airline terminal would be very short it will cost about $15.

I concur with the previous poster's recommendation of Dial 7 or Carmel for the other segments of your trip...hotel to the port and port to the airport.