Webcams

You can still see them without a subscription, but with ads and a slower loading. It will also timeout if left inactive. Need to be sure you are not running ADBLOCK, or similar add-on.

mac_tlc

Did I miss something about webcams changing to subscriptions? When you go to websites it forwards you to PTZpremiums..

Any insight?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was able to load the webcam feed for Port Everglades, Port of Miami, and Port Canaveral. These sites are free to access, but do load with ads; unfortunately you will need to disable AdBlock in order to view the feeds.

From their FB page:

When we launched PTZtv Premium, we said we were totally committed to maintaining ad-funded, free-to-view webcam websites **provided** the online advertising industry remained viable and healthy. That is still true.

However, display advertising is no longer working for us on smart phones. Effective immediately ... some of the most popular free-to-view sites will redirect to our fee-based PTZtv Premium service when viewed on a phone. Today that includes Port Everglades, Port Canaveral, Port Nassau and Port Bermuda but the list may change over time.

Desktop, laptop and tablet viewing should be unaffected by this change.

PTZtv Premium subscriptions (or one-time access passes) will work across all devices, regardless of where purchased.