Hotels on Cruise Tours

PoohUnderstands

We are quite far out with our October, 2018, Canada/NE Tour but am wondering about in what time frame Princess will put up on our personal organizers where we are going to be staying instead of just saying "generic hotel." Since the latest 2017 round of these cruises is just over, I thought maybe someone out there might remember. Thanks.

Pooh

We are quite far out with our October, 2018, Canada/NE Tour but am wondering about in what time frame Princess will put up on our personal organizers where we are going to be staying instead of just saying "generic hotel." Since the latest 2017 round of these cruises is just over, I thought maybe someone out there might remember. Thanks.

Pooh

Princess doesn't put the hotels up for selection on your personalizer . You have to ca;; Princess or your TA for which

hotels are being used. Last year they used the Hotel Frontenac in Quebec City.

We booked our cruise for Dec 2018, and know where we are staying. If you look on your booking information it might be listed there. Though every cruise could be different.

Where does Princess have a cruisetour operating in December? Booking a pre-cruise hotel from Princess is totally different from what the OP is asking about.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Where does Princess have a cruisetour operating in December? Booking a pre-cruise hotel from Princess is totally different from what the OP is asking about.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If you go to the Princess site and look at December cruise tours you will have the answer to this question. Perhaps someone will do this for you but the internet is your friend so give it a try.

Now, now, guys...... Maybe someone else knows? We will be staying at 4 different hotels and for 2 of them we know what they will be (Fairmont Royal York in Toronto and the Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello in Montebello) but still haven't told us where we will be staying in Ottawa and Montreal.

If you guys did a land tour to Ottawa or Montreal, where did you stay? Maybe we will stay in the same place.

Thanks.

Pooh