Princess spring 2018 transatlantic schedule

MSBerliner

Hello all voyagers. I can't seem to yet find Princess' spring 2018 transatlantic sailing schedule, e.g. Fort Lauderdale to Europe. I do find their 2017 schedule, but it seems we need to plan way ahead any longer. Any inside "poop" would help. Many thanks.

Looking at the schedules it is simple to deduce the day each ship's final Spring 2018 Caribbean cruise ends at Port Everglades:

Crown Princess April 6

Caribbean Princess April 11

Royal Princess April 19

Regal Princess April 22

Length and final destination of each TBA but hopefully this is enough scuttlebut (from the "poop deck" :o) to start your planning.

Edited by fishywood

• 1 month later...
Looking at the schedules it is simple to deduce the day each ship's final Spring 2018 Caribbean cruise ends at Port Everglades:

Crown Princess April 6

Royal Princess April 19

Regal Princess April 22

Length and final destination of each TBA but hopefully this is enough scuttlebut (from the "poop deck" :o) to start your planning.

Don't take those dates as the Gospel.

There have been too many past instances of end of winter season cruises cancelled so that ships can sail to Europe sooner.

As Caribill points out - schedules change.

Recieved notification this evening of cancellation.

VOYAGE REDEPLOYMENT - MARCH 24, 2018 - CROWN PRINCESS

The third leg of out triple B2B was changed/cancelled.

See the thread at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2409800

Edited by caribill

• 4 weeks later...

Crown Princess April 6

Royal Princess April 19

Regal Princess April 22

Princess has implemented some cancellations and changes for spring 2018.

The final cruise on Crown P. ends the 24th of March 2018, for example, and for Gibraltar she is listed the 13th of Apr 2018, Mallorca 15th and Barcelona 16th of Apr 2018 - so maybe Crown is doing another cruise after 24th of March and starting her TA the 1st Apr 2018, or so.

@caribil: I expect to have the summer 2018 schedules still in 2016.

Hopefully Princess opens the 2018 summer schedule in the next few weeks, since in Nov 2015 the schedule for summer 2017 was out... :)

Edited by shipfriend_max

I have heard from a little bird that summer 2018 will open for sale on December 1. I won't say more other than I heard this on a very recent cruise.

I could know whom you mean.

In 2015 also the new 2017 sailings were available by early December, but the schedule featuring dates and ports came out a month earler, let's hope for the 2018 sailings it will be also the case. :)

For those who might not noticed it: According to some port schedules it is very likely to have Sapphire Princess out of Southampton in 2018, featuring Baltic/Norway/Med sailings until OCt 2018, as done by Crown in 2017.

Since Sapphire is listed in Europe until OCt 2018, I am wondering which ship could sail Canada/NE with Quebec in fall 2018?

In 2017 it is Corwn after leaving Southampton in Sep 2017, but her replacement Sapphire in 2018 does not appear to do so.

FYI: Crown is listed in Europe until Nov 2018, apparently overtaking Royal's Med cruises, Royal seems to sail British Isles, and Regal surely Baltic again from Copenhagen.

Caribbean should sail Caribbean year-round, according to Grand Cayman's port schedule...

Where are you seeing this list for 2018?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Currently I do not see any list for 2018 since none is published yet, but I reckon it could be out even next week and published here in the forum.

Last year it was out by Oct 31st or so, so maybe we will hae the 2018 list as well soon.

I could know whom you mean.

In 2015 also the new 2017 sailings were available by early December, but the schedule featuring dates and ports came out a month earler, let's hope for the 2018 sailings it will be also the case.

For those who might not noticed it: According to some port schedules it is very likely to have Sapphire Princess out of Southampton in 2018, featuring Baltic/Norway/Med sailings until OCt 2018, as done by Crown in 2017.

Since Sapphire is listed in Europe until OCt 2018, I am wondering which ship could sail Canada/NE with Quebec in fall 2018?

In 2017 it is Corwn after leaving Southampton in Sep 2017, but her replacement Sapphire in 2018 does not appear to do so.

FYI: Crown is listed in Europe until Nov 2018, apparently overtaking Royal's Med cruises, Royal seems to sail British Isles, and Regal surely Baltic again from Copenhagen.

Caribbean should sail Caribbean year-round, according to Grand Cayman's port schedule...

Just wondering what is the last date you see Sapphire listed at Southhampton in Oct 2018?

Sydney has her listed to arrive on November 5th 2018........the Emerald just took 48 days to do that run, so maybe the Sapphire will not come to Sydney, although it has berths booked at OPT till March 2019. Or maybe not make as many ports stops on the way.

Time will tell:p

Are you guys looking at the actual cruise port list? Still curious as to where you are finding this info

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Indeed I use the cruise port schedules.

Have a look at http://www.worldportsource.com, this is a website featuring nearly ANY port in the world!

For Gibraltar, please use: http://www.gibraltarport.com/schedules

For Geiranger: http://www.stranda-hamnevesen.no/cruise-calls

Another cruise website for many Norwegian ports is: http://www.cruise-norway.no - be careful, this does not feature, the ship's names, but technical data such as length, GT and passengers so you need to guess the ship.

Currently with gathering infos from port schedules and relating to other ships deployments, it looks like:

-Majestic: Far East

-Regal: Scan/Russia from Copenhagen, TA, Canada/NE from NYC, Caribbean

-Royal: British Isles from Southampton, TA, Canada/NE NYC/Quebec (?), Caribbean

-Ruby: Alaska from Seattle, Hawaii/West Coast LA, maybe South America?

-Emerald: Alaska from Seattle, South Pacific Ocean, West Coast LA, maybe Australia/NZ?

-Crown: Med from Barcelona/Rome/Athens, TA, Caribbean

-Caribbean: Caribbean year-round

-Sapphire: Norway/Baltics/Med from Southampton, repos to Far East/Australia or American waters (big questionmark for fall/winter 2018)

-Diamond: Far East, including Japan

-Star: Alaska Vancouver/Whittier, West Coast/Hawaii from LA

-Golden: Alaska Vancouver/Seattle, South P. Ocean, Australia/NZ

-Grand: Alaska/West Coast/Hawaii from San Francisco

-Island: Alaska Vancouver/Whittier, C. America/Panama LA/FLL

-Coral: same as Island

-Sea, Sun: Australia/NZ/Far East, with World Voyage for Sea Princess

-Pacific: Baltics/Norway from Dover, Med from venice, World Voyage

Edited by shipfriend_max

Hi,

Last year the 01st of Nov 2015 the summer 2017 schedule for Europe/Transatlantic/Canada, New England was released.

Does anyobe know whether it will be released for summer 2018 soon? It would be the same timeframe...

Maybe they gone back to releasing them in March like they used to do before 2015.

• 2 weeks later...