Thank you Upgrade Fairy!!!

CyberTag

We leave on the Radiance out of Sydney in a few weeks so I logged in to complete our online paperwork yesterday. I ran out of time, so logged in again last night and did a double and triple take regarding our room assignment. We were upgraded from a D1 to a JS! I am still in major shock!!! The cruise has been sold out of suites and balconies for a few months now and has been sold out of interior cabins for the last several weeks! This is our 9th cruise with RCCL and our first visit from the upgrade fairy! We had booked our original cabin over a year ago and am sad to be losing it since it was center hump, but will take the JS. :) Thank you upgrade fairy!!!

We leave on the Radiance out of Sydney in a few weeks so I logged in to complete our online paperwork yesterday. I ran out of time, so logged in again last night and did a double and triple take regarding our room assignment. We were upgraded from a D1 to a JS! I am still in major shock!!! The cruise has been sold out of suites and balconies for a few months now and has been sold out of interior cabins for the last several weeks! This is our 9th cruise with RCCL and our first visit from the upgrade fairy! We had booked our original cabin over a year ago and am sad to be losing it since it was center hump, but will take the JS. :) Thank you upgrade fairy!!!

Oh, she's down under! That's why we don't see her up here anymore.:rolleyes:

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

We just got off her in Sydney from the transpacific crossing on October 8th. There was a dreadful cold going around too. Judging by all the coughing and sniffling going on, more than half the people caught it; my wife and I included. Glad it was only a cold and not the flu.

Oh and congrats on the upgrade, CyberTag!

Congratulations!

Congratulations on the upgrade. The JS on the Radiance are very nice😊She has only just arrived for the Australian cruise season. Radiance is one of our favourite ships. We promise to take care of her and her crew whilst downunder. Just wish we could keep her all year round. 😊

I will also be sailing Radiance in a few weeks from Sydney...this cruise is also sold out since final payment deadline but cabins are popping up from time to time..

And when I checked the cruise planner also yesterday, I was also upgraded from a Large Ocean View cabin in deck 4 (opposite of the solo cabins few steps from Atrium where the large window Oceanviews are) to a D1 midship Balcony at deck 10 where the JS cabins are.

Are we on the same sailing? Who knows this might be your room.

It is actually my first time to be upgraded, and also happened to be my first cruise as a D+, so what they have written on the fine print that D+ and Pinnacles have greater chances of upgrades might be true.. as I have been Diamond for quite a few years... never been upgraded until now.

Edited by roquejo

Will you get the double points for sailing a JS?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unfortunately you don’t we got a fairy upgrade last year on Navigator x Got an upgrade from D1 as it was then to JS loved the extra room and lush large balcony

Congrats x Terrie

I will also be sailing Radiance in a few weeks from Sydney...this cruise is also sold out since final payment deadline but cabins are popping up from time to time..

And when I checked the cruise planner also yesterday, I was also upgraded from a Large Ocean View cabin in deck 4 (opposite of the solo cabins few steps from Atrium where the large window Oceanviews are) to a D1 midship Balcony at deck 10 where the JS cabins are.

Are we on the same sailing? Who knows this might be your room.

It is actually my first time to be upgraded, and also happened to be my first cruise as a D+, so what they have written on the fine print that D+ and Pinnacles have greater chances of upgrades might be true.. as I have been Diamond for quite a few years... never been upgraded until now.

We were originally on deck 9 midship hump so doesn't sound like you were given our cabin. Our cruise leaves Nov 7th. No double points since we didn’t pay for the room, but that’s fine with us. We are still diamond so surprised we got the upgrade.

Congratulations on the upgrade. The JS on the Radiance are very niceShe has only just arrived for the Australian cruise season. Radiance is one of our favourite ships. We promise to take care of her and her crew whilst downunder. Just wish we could keep her all year round.

It would be lovely if we could keep her year round, even better if we could have MORE ships visit us. I did some research recently on cruises that either cruised from Perth (or picked up passengers as part of a segment) over the next 2 years. There had been about 23, but something like 16 were booked out and another 3 only had inside cabins left. (excluding the Astor, a 600 people ship that is ancient)

Alas, we must go to Sydney or S/E Asia and I have developed a dislike of flying.

Edited by reedy8
error