Current platinum/diamond gift ?

L_K

Our Platinum gifts on the Paradise and Miracle recently:

Nov. - blankets

Jan. - headphones

Feb. - Bluetooth accessories (don't have Bluetooth, so not sure what these were and left them in cabin)

Mar. - headphones (left in cabin since we had already received in Nov.)

May - headphones (left in cabin since we had already received in Nov.)

I understand the new gift is on some ships. But really, if anyone doesn't like the gift they receive, still say thank you and move one. You can often trade in at guest services for something more desirable like a sun visor.

Please don't leave them in the cabins, they will just recycle them and never get rid of all those headphones :loudcry:. Seriously, hope they are gone before November when we cruise again, lol.

Dude this is EXACTLY what we're hoping for on our upcoming July cruise! :') I mean, the beach bags that JH showed on his FB recently are nice, but I've got 84,000 bags of one type or another at home and don't want or need 3 more. :'):')

I understand the new gift is on some ships. But really, if anyone doesn't like the gift they receive, still say thank you and move one. You can often trade in at guest services for something more desirable like a sun visor.

Several times we have tried to trade the gift at guest services with no success at all.

So, if everybody keeps leaving the headphones in the cabins or just gives them back to guest services, do you think that will increase our chances of getting them on our July trip?:'):D

The more they stay on the ship the longer it will take to use them up