baby pricing

Luv2GoGrl

Do you have to pay third passenger prices for babies.:confused:

Yes. All passengers are required to pay. Please be sure to check the age limit for babies as well. If they aren't a certain age they aren't allowed to sail. I'm not sure about Princess but most require the child to be at least 6 months old for most itineraries and at least one year old for longer or exotic cruises. Often a cruise with 3 or more sea days in a row will require the one year age limit. Someone here likely will know the actual Princess limits but, if your child is quite young, I would call Princess and ask or send email to custermerralations@princess.com. Mail sent to that address does get read and I have actually had follow up phone calls in regard to mail sent to that address.

"The minimum Guest age is 6 months on Alaska, Canada/New England, Caribbean, Europe, Mexico, Trans-canal and Australia/New Zealand cruises, and 12 months on all other cruises, including transatlantic and transpacific itineraries."

All guests pay the published fare including infants that meet the minimum age. All guests, including infants, are charged the daily gratuity charge of between $13.50/pp/day to $15.50/pp/day depending on category of cabin.

Had a cruise vacation planner once tell me, “If I eats and poops it pays”. Your best option is to book & add a third passenger during a discounted sale

The cruise vacation planner you used seems to have a limited range of knowledge. It is possible under rare circumstances for a baby and children to travel legitimately with zero fare and on some cruise lines the gratuities for children are also zero all the time. It's not all positive though insofar as you may have to travel on odd itineraries, unpopular times of year, need to purchase passports and also might have to undertake international flights to the Caribbean from USA.

Regards John

Edited by john watson

OP: as for the title question, I’m going with about $500K for a baby born today. Price are up this year., from what I hear.

I thought Princess may have included a new shop:halo::evilsmile::o