In the absence of a successor for Nicole anyone have advice?

petsgalore

My daughter and I are on the Il Redentore cruise in a couple of weeks with 2 nights in Venice at the end of the cruise. It now turns out we need to leave the cruise early, on the late afternoon of the day before debarkation to make a doctor’s appointment the next day. I came across a couple of posts here where I saw that we need to inform the cruise line before the cruise even begins. I was simply going to do it on embarkation day. I did not think it would be a big deal but on the threads I read some people reported that they were denied permission....Ordinarily I would write to Nicole who was always extremely helpful, but this is not an option now. Any advice? Both my daughter and I hold EU passports.

We left the ship early in Dubai. We left at 10:30pm the night before disembarkation to get a 2:30am flight. It was no problem. We did tell customer relations as soon as we got onboard. There was no problem. They asked us to come back a day or two beforehand and we had to complete a form to say we were leaving early and hand it back in to Guest Relations.

We took our luggage off ourselves. It was no problem.

We are on the Redentore Cruise too - I am keeping a Roll-call spreadsheet. If you want to be added, just post in the Cruise Roll-call here https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2395459&page=6

Sent from my iPad using Forums