Just off Inspiration photos of dry dock

Jimmanknows

The new installations look good. In the Alchemy bar it appears they may have removed the TV sets that were there so watching sports in a bar may no longer be an option on Inspiration and soon the Imagination. Is that correct from what you saw of the Alchemy bar area?

The new installations look good. In the Alchemy bar it appears they may have removed the TV sets that were there so watching sports in a bar may no longer be an option on Inspiration and soon the Imagination. Is that correct from what you saw of the Alchemy bar area?

No the TV's on the walls are still there.

The TVs on the opposite walls of the bar may still be there but the TVs on the wall behind the bar are clearly missing. Interesting note.

Thank you for the updates! I may do a quickie on Inspiration later this year.

Edited by tncap

No the TV's on the walls are still there.

Not quite the same atmosphere in the Alchemy Bar as on the Miracle - especially with TVs - yikes! Thanks so much for posting - we've been so curious!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Not quite the same atmosphere in the Alchemy Bar as on the Miracle - especially with TVs - yikes! Thanks so much for posting - we've been so curious!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I find it odd they have that empty space on the wall though. I wonder if they are going to be installing TV's or putting something there at a later date.

Jim the Man, thanks for the photos.

Can you grade the ship experience overall on your cruise (food, cleanliness, cabins..)?

Thinking of doing a 5 day next month. Any advice or recommendations are appreciated.

Ship was very clean, new paint everywhere. Food was good, 2 out of 3 nights in the dining room was great, the one night it wasn't, was my fault for getting Crab ravioli. Crab was good, pasta has not so much. 4th night we ate at the chef's table, which was very good. Breakfast was in the dining room, especially liked the brunch (steak & eggs) on sea day. Cabin was fine although my DW asked for a mattress pad for the bed, as she thought it was too hard. We have done this cruise itinerary many times on a few different Carnival ships, we don't go because it's 5 star, we go because it's ridiculously reasonable. Everything was good food, service and we are close enough to drive to port.

With the warmer weather from El Nino this week, how was the weather in Catalina and Ensenada? We're on her in two weeks and kind a hope the weather stay on the warm side.

Weather was awesome. No need for a light jacket anytime. Even smoking a cigar on deck at 10pm was t-shirt weather.