re meat pies

Not many about Gut.:loudcry: Normally like concrete or they 'deconstruct' as soon as you touch them.:o:(:mad: I will stay away from Greggs, not much for me there, just a lettuce leaf.

Princess do a just edible GF pizza as do Cunard.

BTW Mate have you disembarked ye olde hospital yet?

Yeah thanks mate, came home last Friday, spent all weekend preparing then four days in Court to try and pay for sone cruises a new wheelchair and some chook for Max, the last, apparently the most important, or so Maxy said.

I wouldn't even think to try one.

Don't bother Mic, but now and again I have a Jase's GF frozen pie from Woolies, in the oven for half hour. The Jase's GF sausage rolls are not too bad either. Albeit a bit pricey, like $9 or $10 for two pies and the same for 3 sausage rolls.:(:o

Yeah thanks mate, came home last Friday, spent all weekend preparing then four days in Court to try and pay for sone cruises a new wheelchair and some chook for Max, the last, apparently the most important, or so Maxy said.

Yep, got to look after your young pal first. he is your best friend after all.:D

Don't bother Mic, but now and again I have a Jase's GF frozen pie from Woolies, in the oven for half hour. The Jase's GF sausage rolls are not too bad either. Albeit a bit pricey, like $9 or $10 for two pies and the same for 3 sausage rolls.:(:o

I think you are better of investing that dosh into wine.;p

• 1 month later...

So here I am looking at CC's new posts when I come across this thread with over 1200 post

and the topic is ??? Meat Pies ??? Seriously ? Meat Pies ? 1250 posts ? Wow! You guys

clearly love your meat pies . Thank you for a fascinating and entertaining thread . :)

So here I am looking at CC's new posts when I come across this thread with over 1200 post

and the topic is ??? Meat Pies ??? Seriously ? Meat Pies ? 1250 posts ? Wow! You guys

clearly love your meat pies . Thank you for a fascinating and entertaining thread . :)

We had another really fun thread running a while back but the mods closed it after a mere 881 posts. :(https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2362723

We're also well known for having threads go so far off topic that latter discussions have no relevance to earlier ones. We like it that way! :D

We had another really fun thread running a while back but the mods closed it after a mere 881 posts. :(https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2362723

We're also well known for having threads go so far off topic that latter discussions have no relevance to earlier ones. We like it that way! :D

Threads go off topic.

Never.

Some of us (not me of course) have been known to preference a ship based on the meat pie options. It’s one thing Celebrity fall down on

So anybody keen for a pie?

If you get the munchies, head along to the Bong Bong Racecourse, Kangaloon Road, Bowral - no joke! :D

http://piefest.com.au/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIm-2GvrLF2wIVTI6PCh1QKw5YEAAYASAAEgL_FvD_BwE

Cheers

So back on topic!

One if my work colleagues was going to the Bowral region this weekend. Apparently this pie festival goes for weeks.

Cheers

That was a great thread. Spreading Australiana education to the world.

So who are these mods? Do we get a vote?

Actually, serious question, who are the mods of this board? Some boards in the forum do have mods listed, this one doesn’t as far as I can see.

Don't know who the mods are but they do a great job and let most threads on this board run their natural(?) course.

Back on topic, our family had a usual 'party fare' for the State of Origin (Rugby League) match on Wednesday - party pies, sausage rolls, cocktail franks, chicken nuggets and meatballs. One addition to the menu this year was tempura prawns. Good Aussie tucker.

And it will get another run for Game 2 in 2 weeks time.

We do love meat pies but if you have read all the posts, then you would have read all the posts not about meat pies as well. I must say, I prefer a meat pie to Putain.;p