St. Lucia island tours

ranchette

Is it necessary to pre book an island tour with a vendor or can you find a tour outside the cruise terminal?

Vendors are available at the terminal. Do have an idea of what you want to do and approximate costs so you're not caught off guard

Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
Is it necessary to pre book an island tour with a vendor or can you find a tour outside the cruise terminal?

I am looking for a private island tour, just my wife and I of St Lucia. What would the cost be, and can the venders be trusted?

Edited by detail
Spelling

I am looking for a private island tour, just my wife and I of St Lucia. What would the cost be, and can the venders be trusted?

Cost will be dependent on what you want to do. And how long of a day you're out for. Use a reputable vendor and of course they can be trusted, just like anywhere else.. The licensed, uniformed taxi drivers at the port can be trusted as well..

You're looking at anywhere from $200-400 for a private tour, depending on vehicle type, length, number of stops, distance, etc plus entrance fees, lunch, drinks, etc

Serenity TVL, Real St Lucia Experience, Barefoot Holidays, Solar Tours and Travel, and so on can all organize something for you...

• 2 months later...

Cosol Tours provide great tours. We had a wonderful experience with them and they have a 5 star rating.

I recommend checking them out. I think it is only $75.00 pp for an island tour but you can look at their website.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve always asked around at the ports and will negotiate a price that I’m comfortable with. Sometimes even recruited other couples my age and got them in on the tour as well.

Only once was a little scared but it turned to be one of the best tours I took in the Dominican republic.

Tour driver stayed with us the entire time other than the hike to waterfalls and it was cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
Cosol Tours provide great tours. We had a wonderful experience with them and they have a 5 star rating.

I recommend checking them out. I think it is only $75.00 pp for an island tour but you can look at their website.

I am looking at Cosol. Having never booked other than through the ship, I was wondering how their timing was in getting you back to the ship. Obviously you made it on time. Just wondering how close?

Thanks for this info. They offer exactly what I was looking for. I just booked them!