Zumba on liberty

When Amy was the cruise director on Liberty, she held a few zumba classes because she is certified. She isn't on Liberty anymore. I don't think the current director is so I want to say no. There might be someone else doing it but I am not sure.

When I was on a different ship with Amy, she had zumba classes. Other ships I've been on with a different cruise director did not have zumba classes.

• 5 months later...

I will be on the Liberty in two weeks. I have seen a recent compass and there is one Zumba class listed. I am a Zumba instructor as well as my daughter who will be cruising with me. From what I have seen of a "Zumba" class, it was held in the promenade and was run by the activities staff. I am not sure if any of them were certified (shame on them for using the Zumba name if they aren't). When we were on the Liberty last year we found the group fitness area in the gym to be empty most of the time so we just did our own Zumba in there since we both teach the same choreos. I would love to see Zumba classes added to the fitness schedule. I know I would attend some classes.

I will be on the Liberty in two weeks. I have seen a recent compass and there is one Zumba class listed. I am a Zumba instructor as well as my daughter who will be cruising with me. From what I have seen of a "Zumba" class, it was held in the promenade and was run by the activities staff. I am not sure if any of them were certified (shame on them for using the Zumba name if they aren't). When we were on the Liberty last year we found the group fitness area in the gym to be empty most of the time so we just did our own Zumba in there since we both teach the same choreos. I would love to see Zumba classes added to the fitness schedule. I know I would attend some classes.

We sailed on the Liberty back in April. The cruise director, Amy Fickert-Southgate, did hold a couple of Zumba classes. She is a certified Zumba instructor, as being one myself I checked. :)

Unfortunately she is no longer with the Liberty.

Not sure on recent classes as to who is leading them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 months later...