Celebrity app

Yea. I'm on that sailing as well. The sailing is listed on the App but it only lists 7 day menu rotations. I find it very unprofessional to release an app in this state. It's been out for months and still only 3 ships. Either do it right or don't bother.

I'm on that cruise also and on my iphone I don't have the ability to check in. I've just gone ahead and done it online and printed my Xpress pass. As above, it's a work in progress. If you check (at least for me) it shows 7 days of menus instead of 11. It's not syncing to our cruise. Yet.

i have downloaded the app on my IPad but the dailies and menus are the same for each day of my cruise. We are sailing the Equinox on Sept. 3, is it too early for me to Check the app?

Thanks!

I've been able to "use" the app on 3 sailings thus far, Reflection in May and b2b on Equinox July/Aug. In my experience the less I have relied on it, the less frustrated I have been. Menus seemed to be more accurate on the most recent trip--they were totally off in May. However, entertainment listings for the mainstage shows suddenly stopped appearing.

Finally, they haven't been able to get "Ship's time" on the app to in fact be the ship's time.

While it holds great promise, it is very much still a "beta" and I am thankful that Celebrity's housekeeping, dining and navigational teams are held to higher standard than it appears is the case for their IT folks.

That's a long winded way of saying, "yes" it's too early to trust the info you're seeing, but never too early to use that info to aid in enjoying the anticipation of your upcoming trip!

I wouldn’t consider it a reliable source of information, especially in advance. I just got off the Equinox this morning (8/11 sailing). The app had only partial information, and they didn’t even have the evenings entertainment in the main theater, something known well in advance, until the night before, earliest. Really behind on the technology curve.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are sailing on the 25th! We used the APP on Royal and it was fine. An interesting part was that with the ipad set on airplane mode, we were able to text home as well as onboard via imessage. I had not bought the internet package so it was a link or such that was still open to all. Anyone have the "luck" on Equinox?

i have downloaded the app on my IPad but the dailies and menus are the same for each day of my cruise. We are sailing the Equinox on Sept. 3, is it too early for me to Check the app?

Thanks!

My experience has been that it will not start to show reliable info until about 3 weeks prior to your sailing.

Steve

We are sailing on the 25th! We used the APP on Royal and it was fine. An interesting part was that with the ipad set on airplane mode, we were able to text home as well as onboard via imessage. I had not bought the internet package so it was a link or such that was still open to all. Anyone have the "luck" on Equinox?

Totally different APP. there is no texting capabilities on the X app...

Steve