Caribbean Princess photo review 2018 : Suite and sour

scubacruiserx2

0ebfc471-c1fd-4862-af4f-f09811243d5a_zpsdtqnqw2z.jpg

This was our 6th cruise on the Caribbean Princess (CB) , but the first in several ways :

1. Our first full suite (C 749)

DSC02527_zpshxk0uywq.jpg

DSC02538_zpspwhmwtnn.jpg

2. Our oldest grandson Tyler's first Princess cruise

Ty looking a little pensive

IMG_6318_zpsczw2zqn6.jpg

3. Our first post-dry dock cruise for the CB

b158cd6a-bb53-486f-af41-70525d0ee38a_zpsnttywsj6.jpg

Note Planks BBQ and Steamers Seafood ( Red arrow )

Can't wait to follow your review...we had booked a full suite on the Regal for this November but not sure we will actually do it....interested to hear about Club Class Dining...

Just glad to see you back on Cruise Critic!!

Following...

We were on Caribbean Princess the last two weeks of March...also on the Caribe deck, but not lucky enough to be in a suite.

Looking forward to your review.

Susan

We have always like the CB . March is a nice time - it's when we married ! :hearteyes:

Can't wait to follow your review...we had booked a full suite on the Regal for this November but not sure we will actually do it....interested to hear about Club Class Dining...

Just glad to see you back on Cruise Critic!!

It's nice to be back and we did enjoy our first time with the club class .

We have always like the CB . March is a nice time - it's when we married ! :hearteyes:

Except for a couple of "sprinkles" during the night, we had perfect weather for the entire two weeks...it was the Circle Caribbean itinerary...just beautiful!

Following as well. We will be on her in July and look forward to your posts. If you have menus and patters as well...

Thanks so much!

Welcome to the pre-cruise , cruise . Unfortunately we didn't have the menus and patters as with have had with most of our reviews .

Joe and Pat, now I know why you two have been on my mind lately! I thought it was because Barry and I just spent a week in Grand Cayman where, naturally, I did some diving. While I did know you had a cruise planned at some point this spring or summer, I had no idea when you would be going. I must have somehow sensed the start of this review! :D

I'm delighted to hear that you are both doing well, and were able to cruise again, and in a suite! I can't wait to hear all about your cruise, the suite and the sour. I just hope the sour part wasn't too sour.

Pat, you look right at home in that suite! I kinda think Tyler does, too!

Joe and Pat, now I know why you two have been on my mind lately! I thought it was because Barry and I just spent a week in Grand Cayman where, naturally, I did some diving. While I did know you had a cruise planned at some point this spring or summer, I had no idea when you would be going. I must have somehow sensed the start of this review! :D

I'm delighted to hear that you are both doing well, and were able to cruise again, and in a suite! I can't wait to hear all about your cruise, the suite and the sour. I just hope the sour part wasn't too sour.

I too thought it has been far too long without a brilliant photo review. I was getting worried and am so glad they are back posting one.:D

Prettier than our window suite. What does the rest of the suite look like?

Here's a couple of photos of the bathtub ' date=' shower , toilet and closet .[/size']

Bathroom_1-001_zps6g4ucv78.jpg

Bathroom_2-001_zpso0x8ydge.jpg

The tub and shower were in one room and the toilet and sink were in another room next door . They were accessed by going through a second door in the tub/shower room .

You could also enter the toilet/sink room by turning right when entering the cabin ( Red arrow ) .

83b97408-e3e8-4174-a6b9-42385be40b8a_zpsea9vb4mk.jpg

The blue arrow points to a curtain which was pulled to separate the living/bed area . A flat screen TV for the sitting/sofa sleeper area is above the blue arrow with a second one in the sleeping area behind the curtain . It was funny that both remotes operated both tv sets sometimes. :D

The small closet door was located next to the tub/shower door and was also entered from the sleeping area .

The bathroom photos are from a WinksCruises review , which can be found here : https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974621

That sounds great Nancy and Barry ! :)

And while we do love cruising , there's a lot to be said for staying and playing .:cool: We did get to dive in Grand Cayman and Cozumel . And while Tyler and Pat both made themselves at home , Tyler missed having his own bedroom like on the Eclipse .

IMG_6378_zpshilxe1qe.jpg

Except for a couple of "sprinkles" during the night, we had perfect weather for the entire two weeks...it was the Circle Caribbean itinerary...just beautiful!

It's normally dry in March with a few sprinkles before our cool fronts . We hope that you enjoyed cruise !

Yay! We're in C751, a Vista Suite sailing on 9/28. Can't wait to hear about your sailing!

Congratulations !

We do enjoy many things about suites :):)

This photo is from the Princess web site and looks a lot like C 749 , but the TV is larger and elevated .

DSC02688_zpsex0vqjfg.jpg

That sounds great Nancy and Barry ! :)

And while we do love cruising , there's a lot to be said for staying and playing .:cool: We did get to dive in Grand Cayman and Cozumel . And while Tyler and Pat both made themselves at home , Tyler missed having his own bedroom like on the Eclipse .

IMG_6378_zpshilxe1qe.jpg

I'm absolutely delighted to see both of you cruising AND diving again!

I was a bit disappointed in the diving in Grand Cayman this trip. I've never said that before about Grand Cayman, but visibility was not what I'm used to there, and the currents we encountered one day were worse than those I've encountered on drift dives in Cozumel - only we weren't drift diving! I ended up aborting one dive that day, probably one of my best diving decisions ever. Every diver who did complete that dive said they wished they hadn't. Even the strong, young twentysomethings thought the conditions were too dangerous. I will be interested to hear about how your dives in GC were, especially since I think you right after us. We were there May 5-12.

I think you've set Tyler up with some pretty high standards for cruising! I hope he gets that he won't always have his own room on a cruise ship! :eek: :D