Elite Priority Booking

Woobstr112G

I just received an email from Princess that their new Elite Priority Booking perk starts on December 13th @0800pst. I’m seriously considering a T/A on the new Sky Princess...:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

I just received an email from Princess that their new Elite Priority Booking perk starts on December 13th @0800pst. I’m seriously considering a T/A on the new Sky Princess...:):):)

Bob

Bob:

I was aware that the Elite Priority started on Dec 13th, however I wasn't aware that you were considering a T/A on the Sky, so thank you for the info, No Apology need.

I wasn’t sure so I did a search before I posted. When I didn’t see anything I posted. Please accept my most humble apology.....

Bob

NP ... no need to apologize. Just stating info. CORAL had the best thread as she posted PDF's of all the itineraries to be released. Those also had sale date info.

NP ... no need to apologize. Just stating info. CORAL had the best thread as she posted PDF's of all the itineraries to be released. Those also had sale date info.

Roger that. I'm thinking I didn't see it because I did the search with my IPhone instead of my MB Pro or my IMac. I'm really getting interested in the Western Med-T/A on the new Sky Princess. I know my first and only cruise on a Royal Class ship was somewhat of a disappointment, but it will be six years since we've done the itinerary so I gotta feed my addiction. Now all I have to do is sell my DW on the idea.....:):):)

Bob

Bob maybe the promise of a new pretty bobble might work. ;p;p

Joe;

Believe me, I've already thought about that. I just might have to add another item to the "Things to get Holli for Christmas list":D Are you and Jax considering it?....:):):)

Bob

I wasn’t sure so I did a search before I posted. When I didn’t see anything I posted. Please accept my most humble apology.....

Bob

Thanks Bob for posting. What does the new Sky Princess TA look like? I haven't done a TA since Caribbean Princess.

Hopefully you can read this.

Spanish Passage 14 Day

Barcelona ► Valencia ► Málaga ► Seville (Cádiz) ► Lisbon ► Madeira (Funchal) ► Ft. Lauderdale

Nov 17 Sky Princess℠

Mediterranean Grand Adventure® 21 Day

Rome (Civitavecchia) ► Florence/Pisa (Livorno) ► Genoa (for Milan) ► Toulon/ Provence (La Seyne) ► Gibraltar ► Barcelona ► Valencia ► Málaga ► Seville (Cádiz) ► Lisbon ► Madeira (Funchal) ► Ft. Lauderdale

Nov 10 Sky Princess

Western Mediterranean Grand Adventure® 28 Day

Rome (Civitavecchia) ► Kotor ► Corfu ► Valletta (Malta) ► Sicily (Messina – for Mt. Etna & Taormina) ► Naples (for Capri & Pompeii) ► Rome (Civitavecchia) ► Florence/Pisa (Livorno) ► Genoa (for Milan) ► Toulon/Provence (La Seyne) ► Gibraltar ► Barcelona ► Valencia ► Málaga ► Seville (Cádiz) ► Lisbon ► Madeira (Funchal) ► Ft. Lauderdale

Nov 3 Sky Princess

Hopefully you can read this.

Spanish Passage 14 Day

Barcelona ► Valencia ► Málaga ► Seville (Cádiz) ► Lisbon ► Madeira (Funchal) ► Ft. Lauderdale

Nov 17 Sky Princess℠

Mediterranean Grand Adventure® 21 Day

Rome (Civitavecchia) ► Florence/Pisa (Livorno) ► Genoa (for Milan) ► Toulon/ Provence (La Seyne) ► Gibraltar ► Barcelona ► Valencia ► Málaga ► Seville (Cádiz) ► Lisbon ► Madeira (Funchal) ► Ft. Lauderdale

Nov 10 Sky Princess

Western Mediterranean Grand Adventure® 28 Day

Rome (Civitavecchia) ► Kotor ► Corfu ► Valletta (Malta) ► Sicily (Messina – for Mt. Etna & Taormina) ► Naples (for Capri & Pompeii) ► Rome (Civitavecchia) ► Florence/Pisa (Livorno) ► Genoa (for Milan) ► Toulon/Provence (La Seyne) ► Gibraltar ► Barcelona ► Valencia ► Málaga ► Seville (Cádiz) ► Lisbon ► Madeira (Funchal) ► Ft. Lauderdale

Nov 3 Sky Princess

Joe;

I'm really starting to salivate over that 21 day itinerary. If it does happen, it will be a very rough road as Holli in the past has told me she is not to fond of T/A's at the moment.....

Bob

Bob maybe the promise of a new pretty bobble might work. ;p;p

Joe;

Looks like that won’t be necessary as she tentatively gave me the green light to book the 21 day itinerary. I called my T/A & gave her my info in hopes of snagging the cabin I want on the 13th. It will be six years since we did our last Western Med T/A. Bob is now a happy man.....:D:D:D

Bob

Roger that. I'm thinking I didn't see it because I did the search with my IPhone instead of my MB Pro or my IMac. I'm really getting interested in the Western Med-T/A on the new Sky Princess. I know my first and only cruise on a Royal Class ship was somewhat of a disappointment, but it will be six years since we've done the itinerary so I gotta feed my addiction. Now all I have to do is sell my DW on the idea.....:):):)

Bob

And we thought YOU were the BOSS!!!!!