AmaWaterways to Expand Wellness Programs on River Cruises

Host Jazzbeau

• 2 weeks later...
New article on Cruise Critic:

AmaWaterways to Expand Wellness Programs on River Cruises

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=8167

Was on the AMALYRA this past Summer. The Lyra was a tester for this activity. Very nice & non pushy instructor. Top deck morning program was a welcome way to start the day.

Carole

• 4 weeks later...

I was excited to see this as well! Does anyone know on which ship the beautiful exercise room shown in the ad is located? We have done two European Amawaterways cruises and were disappointed in the small size of the exercise facility.

I was excited to see this as well! Does anyone know on which ship the beautiful exercise room shown in the ad is located? We have done two European Amawaterways cruises and were disappointed in the small size of the exercise facility.
The wellness cruises seem to be $600 cheaper right now. I don't see us wanting to do many, if any, exercise classes, but like the active excursion options. Is there any downside to these cruises?

I cant see any! We chose Ama for our first river cruise due to the bike excursions and were not disappointed! We did the Rhine and then the Danube. i think having a wellness director on board to lead classes can only add to the experience for those who want to partake. It will probably appeal to a younger and more active crowd too which is great! If they can upgrade the workout rooms that will be perfect!