No restrooms for Luminae and Retreat?

cruisestitch

yes there are restrooms at that end of the ship, on deck 16 and deck 14. The retreat is on deck 15. Luminae is on deck 12. What's up with that???

On the left side of the Ship on Deck 16.. there are Restroom´s....

cbjoaud6.png

Edit: Oh okay i think you mean the Retreat LOUNGE ;-)

Edited by Celebrity Liner

Sorry I should have been more specific. The retreat pool area has restrooms but the Retreat Lounge (I.e. Michael's Club II) has no restrooms on its deck.

you're right that's weird .... on deck 14 where i think the buffet restaurant is there are restrooms

If you really forgot that is very embarrassing

HA..any reveal better than none!

Ship layouts do not always make sense...On S class one has to walk quite a ways from Tuscan, BLU and Q sine/Silk Harvest area, through the Ensemble lounge, to get to a restroom..

They should have been located on the other side of Ensemble... easier to reach from the back area yet still convenient to the Ensemble, Michael's and Murano...but I think there may be a kitchen area back there somewhere????

On M class...also have to leave what was the specialty restaurant behind elevs to seek out facilities!

Guess going up a flight from Luminae won't be the greatest placement either!

It’s one thing to have to go a ways to get to the facilities and quite another to have to call an elevator (steps not an option for the mobility impaired using scooter or wheelchair).

I understand why it happened on M class where an underused Conservatory was turned into a specialty restaurant. The restrooms are one deck below. But to design a new build that way? I don’t understand why anyone would do that

I’d love to know where the Luminae kitchen is. Either it is behind the restaurant, and therefore shares a wall with the most expensive suite on the ship, or it is across the hall, and the suite passengers will have to dodge food and dirty dishes to get to their door. I can’t see another option (walk around the ship to get it the suite?).

I’d love to know where the Luminae kitchen is. Either it is behind the restaurant, and therefore shares a wall with the most expensive suite on the ship, or it is across the hall, and the suite passengers will have to dodge food and dirty dishes to get to their door. I can’t see another option (walk around the ship to get it the suite?).

The plans are confusing. It almost looks like there is a hallway portside on the forward end of Luminae, but not at the other end - it makes sense that the kitchen could be in part of that white area adjacent to Luminae (if no hallway). It would mean having the portside Iconic suite guests take the starboard hallway around to their suite. I agree it would be awkward if they had to cross the hallway with food, if there is a hallway there.

deck12.gif

• 2 weeks later...

If you look closely at the Luminea deck plan, you see the first group of seating on the right is pushed out a bit from the wall. There is also a narrow blank space behind the rest of the seating. This might be a galley kitchen with access near the dining room entrance. The fact Luminea is on deck 12 might mean no more ordering from MDR menu.

I wondered how they will handle the MDR issue. With double the number of suite passengers (or is it more?) plus children, Luminae menu only in its current form will not go over well, especially at this price point.

I totally agree with your comments. My DH would be hard pressed to find something to eat if it is all but ordinary! Although, I guess he can get chicken and potatoes!