Limelight club

lynnek

Does anyone know who the current acts are on the Limelight club on Britannia? I'm on her early September so just wondering when I can book on the personaliser? Who would you recommend to see? Final question, is there any option to alter the menu at all if you don't like something as there's not much choice on each one,

Each sailing is different and once the acts are confirmed they appear on your cruise personaliser. Ours appeared quite a long time time before, but we didn't book until onboard.

Not sure if you can alter the menu, you could ask them the day before, my friend had allergies and they made some changes for her but she had to go and order the day before.

We saw Dean Andrews - he was OK, but only OK. Think club singer on a cruise ship bit boring! But thats just my opinion. Our other option was Kiki Dee - others said she was really good but again I didn't see her. ( we were on at Easter). The week before Gareth Gates had been on, that would have been more my thing!!

Hi, we were on last September and agree not much choice on the menu but the food was ok. Not sure if alternatives are offered unless for health reasons.

We saw Madeline Bell who was great, very entertaining and engaged with the audience. Allowed photo's and selfies to be taken afterwards. Saw her around the ship several times and she always had time for a chat, we even saw her having a game of cards with passengers.

Mari Wilson was the other, she is a very good singer but for us she just didn't click, a more reserved performance. Also photo's with Mari were done with the ships photographer only, possibly had a different contract.

It will appear on your cruise personaliser a few months in advance. We booked as soon as booking opened so we could get a really good table at the front. I had notified P&O of allergies so got the menus in my cabin (we went 3 times) and I discussed them with the maitre d'. The food is very good though so don't be put off by the menu

It will appear on your cruise personaliser a few months in advance. We booked as soon as booking opened so we could get a really good table at the front. I had notified P&O of allergies so got the menus in my cabin (we went 3 times) and I discussed them with the maitre d'. The food is very good though so don't be put off by the menu

The Limelight has now appeared on personaliser so booked table for two after reading your comments, but there was no option to pick a table, only to make booking. How did you do it?

The Limelight has now appeared on personaliser so booked table for two after reading your comments, but there was no option to pick a table, only to make booking. How did you do it?

Hi - I don't think you can book a particular table and there are various theories on here as to whether booking early means a table near the stage. We booked as soon as the Limelight appeared on our personaliser on Britannia last year and we did get a table very close to the stage. Am holding back from booking for this year's cruise as I enjoy the evening entertainment around the ship and don't want to, potentially, miss another good act on the same night, so will wait and perhaps book on the day and take a chance on availability and table position. Hope you enjoy the evening.

Hi - I don't think you can book a particular table and there are various theories on here as to whether booking early means a table near the stage. We booked as soon as the Limelight appeared on our personaliser on Britannia last year and we did get a table very close to the stage. Am holding back from booking for this year's cruise as I enjoy the evening entertainment around the ship and don't want to, potentially, miss another good act on the same night, so will wait and perhaps book on the day and take a chance on availability and table position. Hope you enjoy the evening.

We didn't have to choose a table. When we were onboard, they told us there was no point queuing to get a good tables tables are allocated in the order you book. We booked first so we got the best table all 3 times. We had the best view and although it's a fairly small venue I wouldn't want to be allocated one of the tables at the side

We didn't have to choose a table. When we were onboard, they told us there was no point queuing to get a good tables tables are allocated in the order you book. We booked first so we got the best table all 3 times. We had the best view and although it's a fairly small venue I wouldn't want to be allocated one of the tables at the side

Agree, tables are definitely allocated in the order of booking. Food was excellent and another plus is it is CASUAL DRESS even on a Black Tie evening. That why we booked three times and only had to endure the formal night once in a fortnight.

We have been twice. Entertainment is subjective, but we thought that Darren Day was very good but Claire Sweeney was disappointing. Friends of ours saw the Eric and Erin tribute and said that they were very good. We have found the food to be very good.

We have been twice. Entertainment is subjective, but we thought that Darren Day was very good but Claire Sweeney was disappointing. Friends of ours saw the Eric and Erin tribute and said that they were very good. We have found the food to be very good.

We have seen Claire Sweeney in the theatre for free on past P&O cruises so now they expect us to pay £22pp to see her.

We have seen Claire Sweeney in the theatre for free on past P&O cruises so now they expect us to pay £22pp to see her.

I think the Limelight club has gone up to £25pp.Personally I wouldn t pay extra for the food as there is not a lot of choice but we did pay to see Gareth Gates who was excellent. We booked before the cruise and his shows were a sell out.If I were considering paying to see another artist I would wait until i had embarked as the menu choice varies so it makes it easier to choose a night when there is something on the menu that you like.Some people were complaining because their chairs meant they couldn t see the stage properly and the staff did move chairs for the main performance but it would still have been difficult to see clearly if you were stuck in one corner or right by a pillar