Status Match?

Bases5

How did you all find out that your status match was approved?

I look everyday and I still have 0 points and a orange card for our up coming cruise.

Did your status change on their website under your cruise planner?

How long did it take?

My status match is Black. I emailed MSC with my celebrity Elite status. I received an email next day stating I was at Black level. It is now on my booking page if I look up Voyager club it’s been added. Only too a week or so.

I am having a very hard time trying to send them my status through email. it is not going through. I would like to send them a copy through the regular mail. Will they accept this? anyone know where to send the copy? We are platinum plus on NCL

My status match is Black. I emailed MSC with my celebrity Elite status. I received an email next day stating I was at Black level. It is now on my booking page if I look up Voyager club it’s been added. Only too a week or so.

Can you tell me what e-mail you usedfor MSC to send your status match?

Ran into a similar problem when we did our's. Called MSC customer service and they advised the file I had sen them was not legible. They will not email you back if there is a problem with what you submit. Its on you to be pro-active. The guy on the phone told me exactly what I needed to do. I resubmitted and within 48 hours it was approved.

I am having a very hard time trying to send them my status through email. it is not going through. I would like to send them a copy through the regular mail. Will they accept this? anyone know where to send the copy? We are platinum plus on NCL

statusMatch@msccruises.com that is what i used hope this helps happy cruise:p

I used the form on the website and also emailed for status match and heard nothing. Finally I called them yesterday. The nice person on the line asked for my email address. He looked it up and matched it right then. He even matched my husband's while I was on the line with him.

I would recommend that if you are not hearing anything, email the status match information with an attached scan of your current status, wait a couple days and then call them.

We had taken 2 MSC cruises before and had only classic level but they still did the status match so we're now Gold. Yay!

Used the e-mail address statusMatch@msccruises.com after not hearing anything from my status match form I sent from the MSC website & YES today received a response today telling me...and I quote

"We reviewed your application to enter the Status Match Program, and we regret to inform you that we are unable to proceed. We are able to manage applications for Chinese travelers only." WHAT! WHAT!

Can you advise please if you uploaded a photo of a status card? Our match status will be equivalent to NCL Platinum, but we do not have a card, it is simply recorded within the NCL 'my status' section. Any other advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Can you advise please if you uploaded a photo of a status card? Our match status will be equivalent to NCL Platinum, but we do not have a card, it is simply recorded within the NCL 'my status' section. Any other advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

We are also NCL Platinum. I logged on to the NCL website and did a screen clip of my Latitudes status which I sent to MSC. Within 2 days I was matched to Black. Husband's got "lost in the shuffle" and I resubmitted a few weeks later and he was also matched to Black. Hope that helps.

~Denise

Edited to add: I uploaded on their website, I didn't email.

We are also NCL Platinum. I logged on to the NCL website and did a screen clip of my Latitudes status which I sent to MSC. Within 2 days I was matched to Black. Husband's got "lost in the shuffle" and I resubmitted a few weeks later and he was also matched to Black. Hope that helps.

~Denise

Edited to add: I uploaded on their website, I didn't email.

Thank you, much appreciated!:):)

Am I the only one who got the Chinese only notice?????????

I got 2 emails. One confirming my status match and another one that said I was denied with the Chinese wording. Weard

I did check my status on their web page and it change to the upgrade status

I re-sent my e-mail - let's see what happens this time. Going away for a few days but if when I return I have no response I am going to call, again, and see what they say. Called before but they would not help....said to send them. I think it depends who takes your call if they will help or not. Not going to give up - sailing on MSC in October so have some time to work on this. Any other suggestions???

I re-sent my e-mail - let's see what happens this time. Going away for a few days but if when I return I have no response I am going to call, again, and see what they say. Called before but they would not help....said to send them. I think it depends who takes your call if they will help or not. Not going to give up - sailing on MSC in October so have some time to work on this. Any other suggestions???

Did you sent email from your own email account or their online email for status match? I did the latter and received a reply and status match very quickly. Once you’ve been status matched then email MSC again (sorry) to ask them to get in touch with your TA with your new invoice that includes your 5% discount. My cruise was reduced by £95, not much but better in my pocket than theirs.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Did you sent email from your own email account or their online email for status match? I did the latter and received a reply and status match very quickly. Once you’ve been status matched then email MSC again (sorry) to ask them to get in touch with your TA with your new invoice that includes your 5% discount. My cruise was reduced by £95, not much but better in my pocket than theirs.

What e-mail address did you use to get the discount.

I'm also wondering since my cruise is paid in full and we sail in 20+ days will they give me OBC instead?

I have tried all 3 methods so far to get my Status Match. My e-mail to their e-mail - their website form - telephone call. I am Diamond on RCCL so really should not be a problem - also sailed MSC twice & currently booked on MSC. I'll keep trying.... Anybody have a name of a person I can ask for when I call?????

Thanks in advance.

I took a screenshot photo of ‘my Celebrity’ elite membership page and uploaded it onto the status match email.