Bermuda Beaches with water activities?

sromano516

Hello. My family is porting at King’s Wharf at the end of May (2018) and want to go to a beach for the day that has some options for water activities. We know Horseshoe Bay Beach is most popular and obviously very crowded and has little to no activities. We are looking for recommendations or experiences at other beaches with pink sands, restrooms and water activity options. Preferably less than an hour from Kong’s Wharf. Also, somewhat importantly, hopping fully something that has easy access. I have motility issues and cannot walk toooo far; I am not taking my wheelchair off the cruise ship so I’m hoping to not have tooooo long of a walk to the beach once out of the taxi. My list of desires might be hard to find but I’m hoping someone has some input. Do any of the resorts offer public access?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We know Horseshoe Bay Beach is most popular and obviously very crowded and has little to no activities. We are looking for recommendations or experiences at other beaches with pink sands, restrooms and water activity options.

Also, somewhat importantly, hopping fully something that has easy access. I have motility issues and cannot walk toooo far;

What kind of water activity? Not sure what you are aiming for. Given your requirments Horseshoe fits them the most.

Edited by Charles4515

Thanks! We will look into those.

There is no easy access to Elbow Beach or the Elbow Beach Resort. Coco Reef there would be access to the resort and pool but not easy access to the beach. Not sure what water activities would be available there that are not at Horseshoe because I don't know what you are looking for.

The pink sand beach with easist access with restrooms is Horseshoe because the taxis and minibuses can go right down to the beach.

• 2 weeks later...

Horseshoe is a fairly long walk to the water from the taxi drop off - although it is flat. There’s a shallow area for small children a bit closer, but I don’t think they allow chairs or umbrellas as it is very crowded. Snorkel Beach might work. Elbow Beach requires a flight of steps and some walking.

Horseshoe is a fairly long walk to the water from the taxi drop off - although it is flat. There’s a shallow area for small children a bit closer, but I don’t think they allow chairs or umbrellas as it is very crowded. Snorkel Beach might work. Elbow Beach requires a flight of steps and some walking.

It is not a long walk from the taxi drop off at Horseshoe to the water. And by the way they have beach wheelchairs. Snorkel Park is a man made beach, not a pink sand beach.