Live - Allure of the Seas May 26, 2013 - OH NO! not another live blog

I can't find any info.... If you see anywhere that the "live the Allure" books or something similar that helps you explore the ship is available, please post where to get it. They were discontinued when we went 6/2012. Hoping for a reprint.

I can't find any info.... If you see anywhere that the "live the Allure" books or something similar that helps you explore the ship is available, please post where to get it. They were discontinued when we went 6/2012. Hoping for a reprint.

Where were they on the ship?

Sent from my Droid RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

Looks like we hit the first oops of the cruise. We knew we were arriving early so the plan was to go somewhere close for breakfast and relax. But we didn't want to haul the luggage around. So we decided we would use Bags To Go at the airport to drop our luggage and they would take them to the ship.

First issue was we landed at terminal one and the Bags To Go is in terminal two. So we had to trudge over to the other terminal. Once we did get there we found they do not open until nine. :eek: Since I already paid for the service online we are waiting for them to open at nine.

Bad point of this it really doesn't leave us much time to go anywhere. Good point is we we will be free of the heavy luggage and just that much closer to boarding time. :D

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk 2

We hopped a cab to the terminal and it took less than five minutes to check in. Now in the suite lounge waiting for boarding time...

Are you seeing any free wireless in the terminal?

Great thread!! Can't wait to read more..

I'm sure I'll be watching you sail off into the sunset this afternoon from the web cam.

I am so desperately ready for our vacation, we need a break.:(

Thanks again for posting.:) Have a wonderful trip!

Lunch at Park Cafe before the crowds hit.

ybyhu3es.jpg

Sorry for the lack of pictures but for the past two days it has been a struggle to upload pictures to the Tapatalk server

Sent from my Droid RAZR M using Tapatalk 2