Live - Allure of the Seas May 26, 2013 - OH NO! not another live blog

I just realized I have a glaring hole in the itinerary. Where will we go for the sail away? :confused:

For those that have been on board, any suggestions?

Sent from my Droid RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

I just realized I have a glaring hole in the itinerary. Where will we go for the sail away? :confused:

For those that have been on board, any suggestions?

Deck 14 forward, above the bridge.

Deck 14 forward, above the bridge.

That is my favorite spot.

Thanks, sounds good. Do I need to bring a drink up there or will there be wait staff hovering around?

Another change to the schedule, our one token night in MDR is out. We are going to Izumi tonight. Sushi night :D

Thanks, sounds good. Do I need to bring a drink up there or will there be wait staff hovering around?

Another change to the schedule, our one token night in MDR is out. We are going to Izumi tonight. Sushi night :D

There won't be any staff there. And you have to go up the port passageway to get out there. You can't get out on the starboard side.

I don't remember staff being around, but that was almost 2 years ago. Remember, you have to use the port side passenger corridor to get there.

I don't remember staff being around, but that was almost 2 years ago. Remember, you have to use the port side passenger corridor to get there.

Go to deck 11 port side aft balcony. Great for viewing not to crowded and likely to be taped on the port fever webcam.

The Live the Allure book was originally on the Rising Tides Bar. When I asked in 2012, the bar crew had no clue what I was talking about. It's a "scavenger hunt" style book designed to show you the artwork and less-traveled area of the ship. I would be super stoked to find one!

Go to deck 11 port side aft balcony. Great for viewing not to crowded and likely to be taped on the port fever webcam.

The problem with that location is you don't get the full affect of the ship's horn when it blows.:):):)

Thank you for letting us follow along on your Allure trip. I'm from Vancouver, Canada and I'm trying to find the shortest flight to FLL. You mentioned a direct flight from SEA which isn't far from Vancouver. Can you tell me which airline, the departure and arrival times. How long of a taxi ride is it from FLL to Port Everglades? Are there lots of taxis available? Wasn't sure whether to book a shuttle or take a taxi. Sorry for all the questions. I got the cruise book but having trouble getting there!! Thanks in advance for your help. Have a great cruise and I look forward to your updates.

Thank you for letting us follow along on your Allure trip. I'm from Vancouver, Canada and I'm trying to find the shortest flight to FLL. You mentioned a direct flight from SEA which isn't far from Vancouver. Can you tell me which airline, the departure and arrival times. How long of a taxi ride is it from FLL to Port Everglades? Are there lots of taxis available? Wasn't sure whether to book a shuttle or take a taxi. Sorry for all the questions. I got the cruise book but having trouble getting there!! Thanks in advance for your help. Have a great cruise and I look forward to your updates.

Alaska Air has a flight that leaves at about 10pm and arrives about 6:45am. I think it runs every day. The return flight leaves FLL about 8:40am getting into Seattle about 11am.

There are plenty if taxis at the airport and they cost about twenty bucks. The ride is about ten minutes

The problem with that location is you don't get the full affect of the ship's horn when it blows.:):):)

This is a favourite of mine too :) That's when I feel that my vacation has begun....luv it!!

Live! How exciting! Looking forward to hearing all about dinner!

The ring ladies must be the special guest of the aqua show- they were not there last month- we had strong men, and they left the same day we did. Looks interesting!:D

And yes the webcam is at the condo complex- that's why I like deck 11 aft for sail way - lots of time to wave!

Hopefully,not to tired to post about dinner and your first show tonight;)