Spirit in Alaska 2020?

jasong38501

I have been away from here for a few days due to the holiday but did I miss an announcement about Spirit coming back to the US for summer 2020? I am assuming this is for the summer Alaska season? I found her transpacific from Sydney to Honolulu in March/April 2020 and the other way in October 2020 which look like incredible cruises by the way.

We have booked the Carnival Spirit October 2020 from Hawaii to Brisbane Australia. This was released by Carnival Australia recently. We are considering adding the cruise prior from US or Vancouver??? to Hawaii, but would like to know when this cruise will be released.

I believe Spirit will be in the US from May to Septemer 2020 while the new cruise terminal at her new home port of Brisbane is being constructed.

We have booked the Carnival Spirit October 2020 from Hawaii to Brisbane Australia. This was released by Carnival Australia recently. We are considering adding the cruise prior from US or Vancouver??? to Hawaii, but would like to know when this cruise will be released..

FYI the prior cruise will mostly likely be from Vancouver to Hawaii. With a couple of exceptions, a non-US flagged ship cannot transport passengers between two US ports. Therefore Carnival's first Alaskan cruise of the season is usually Vancouver-Seattle, and the last is usually Seattle-Vancouver, which allows the ship to legally reposition with passengers from another US port at the beginning of the season and to another US port at the end of the season.