soft drink prices

jimmil

Yeah I am interested too. Princess I think does their differently to P&O. On Princess you buy a Soda card at the beginning of the cruise and from then on all the softdrink you want is included in the one price. Good for me. I think was was something like $28US for the 12 days. Worked out really cheap. I think on P&O you have to pay for them separately.

Hi all,

Soft drinks were about $2 for 375ml cans on the Sky & Sun. We would usually buy one can and get a couple of glasses of ice to share between the kids. Of course if they were really thirsty or couldn't decide what flavour they wanted to share we would buy them one each!! They have a fairly broad range of flavours (Coke, Diet Coke, Sunkist, Lemonade to name a few). You could also buy a small bottle of Dry Ginger Ale (helps settle the stomach, or if you are like me and just prefer it over the other fizzy drinks) for the same price.

On the Sun they had free iced water at all times in the Outback buffet area. You just help yourself. Not sure if they have started this on the Sky since we were last there.

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Archived