Honeymoon Cruise NCL BREAKAWAY 6/2019

Alyssanmichael

Hey y'all!

My Fiancé and I ( Michael) will be sailing on our first Norwegian ship a ways away... June 2019. We just booked this cruise for our honeymoon a few days back and I'm just looking for some thoughts and opinions on this cruise line.

We booked a Aft facing Mini Suite, 7 Day cruise of the Western Caribbean. This is our second cruise together and second cruise to the western caribbean. A few different stops than the last time.

Ports of call are

Roatan Honduras,

Belize,

Costa Maya,

Cozumel

We have been to Costa Maya and Cozumel. Cozumel being our favorite. Spent out day at Mr. Sanchos.

We will most likely stay on ship at Costa Maya. We were not too crazy about it last time. We want to have a very relaxing week and try to not be too overwhelmed like our last cruise. ( REGAL PRINCESS). We were always on the go and just want to have some time to enjoy ourselves ( IT IS OUR HONEYMOON!) and enjoy our cabin, food, and some drinks as well!

We Picked two of the offers through NCL, the Ultimate Dining package, and also Beverage package.

I would love to know what everyone thinks!

Happy Cruising!

The aft-facing mini-suites on BA/GA (10316/10916) are HC staterooms so the bathrooms are made to accommodate a wheelchair. It may be unusual if you haven't experienced that before.

Also, there is a slim chance that if a person who requires a wheelchair needs a stateroom, you might get moved to another mini-suite.

gZ5_TRtVscc

Congrats, btw.

Congrats!

Fun ship, try to take the behind the scenes tour. Loved the Boardwalk area. Plan a dinner outside on the Boardwalk!

Yes Howl at the Moon was great!

Plenty of time to plan, I love the planning!

We have only cruised NCL and have never been disappointed. Make sure to let them know it is your Honeymoon and hopefully you will get a few little perks!

You could also put NCL gift cards on your wedding registry. Gift cards to help pay the bill plus tours, spa and so on. People could also buy flowers and candies and spa packages as a wedding gift for the two of you! It's all on their website https://www.ncl.com/onboard-gifts

Have fun!