120 days out reservations -- timing?

Unibok

Fellow travelers,

As I eagerly await the 120 days out mark for my next sailing, I'm wondering if there is a typical time when reservations become available for SS voyages -- and if so, in what time zone?

On a related note, do they generally release information about which excursions will be available on that same date, or a bit earlier so that we can read and think about them beforehand? I realize that a range of excursions for any given port are always listed on the website, but I'm wondering which ones will actually be offered on my specific sailing.

With thanks in advance for your wisdom and guidance,

Unibok....our excursion list for almost all ports was available on day 120 when I got up at 6:00 am EDT. They may have been available as of midnight plus on day 120. The excursions for our particular cruise listed on the website were not all available when the bookings became accessible.

Thank you, all. I find it interesting that the timing is keyed to EST and not the SS home office or some other place. It's highly unlikely I'll stay up til midnight, but good to know! I'm sure there will be plenty of spaces left when I wake in the morning :-)

Booking tables for every night and trips 120 days out ..... “on the dot”! Such are the priveleges of truly luxury travel! :D

Haha, Jeff, so true! This particular cruise includes excursions in the fare, so I am really curious to know which ones will be offered at no extra cost. SS also provided some generous OBC, so I'm excited to see which ones are worth the splurge. For this 14-day cruise, I'm thinking 6 or 7 dinners reserved in advance.

Sounds like I should plan to wake up a bit early that day in order to read through everything -- that's one of my favorite parts!

How can you go to sleep knowing that there might be several hundred other cruisers tapping away on their keyboards stealing your seats at dinner and excursions .... :D

For the benefit of the OP I can report on our experience. The 2019 world cruise on Whisper passed the 120 day mark two days ago. For me it was a civilised 2 in the afternoon, not midnight. My tour and restaurant booking competitors would have been all the other world cruisers plus those on the first sector only. I got what I wanted. I just now had a look again at the tours and restaurant bookings and all are still available. No guarantees of course but you should be fine the next morning.

No guarantees of course but you should be fine the next morning.

Thanks, turtlemichael. I'm willing to risk it. My cruise does look full, with every suite level except Veranda waitlisted, but I doubt the 5-hour gap will ruin my life in the same way that losing 5 hours of sleep would :)