Posted June 3rd, 2018, 11:49 AM
From Seabourn today:-
Enjoy Complimentary World Cruise Amenities:
- Round-Trip Business Class Air
- $2,000 Shipboard Credit (per person)
- Unlimited WiFi
- Private car transfers door-to-door from your home
- Personal Valet® luggage shipping service between home and ship in Miami and San Francisco
- Unlimited Laundry and Dry Cleaning on board
- Gala Bon Voyage dinner & overnight hotel stay prior to departure in Miami
- Exclusive World Cruise events (3)
- Special World Cruise pillow gifts
I got an email from my TA a few hours after posting. They're offering much higher OBC than the amounts quoted here. Looking forward to seeing the prices.
I don't think I'll be able to take a WC in 2020 but I'm glad to see that it's back with those amenities and my next opportunity will be 2022 so fingers crossed SB offers one then.
As an aside, I don't care for the itinerary of this WC so even if my schedule did allow it, I don't think I'd bite this time.
What do others make of the itinerary ?