Best Quiet Day Sails

Sara122690

Hi there,

I will be cruising to St Thomas next May and would like to do a quiet day sail. I say quiet in that I don't want to be on a party boat. Or a boat with lots of people. If anyone has been to Barbados and has done Calabaza, then that's exactly what I would want, but in St Thomas. It was great how they only allow a limited amount of people. And since I will be treating my mom to a cruise, we definitely want a relaxing day and not a party boat. Does anyone have any good recommendations? Thanks in advance!

I looked as well and never found one. You can try the recent trip advisor reviews to see if you can find a small operation. I think that there is just too much traffic into St. Thomas. We went to Lindquist Beach which was beautiful but there are very few facilities there.

There are many boats on St Thomas that take a max of 6. If you can't recruit others, many times others on island will be looking for small sails so nobody has to pay for a private charter for just 2 people.

You should be able to find quite a few on TripAdvisor. Let me see if I can post the link.