Seabourn Cruise Line

Read Seabourn Cruise Reviews written by cruisers just like you.

Find Your Seabourn Cruises Roll Call

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:21 AM.
Maryland
288 Posts
Joined Feb 2011
I have a scanned copy from our April/May Sojourn cruise to Japan/Korea/China/Alaska. However, the file exceeds the CC limit for a PDF. I'm willing to e-mail if you would like.
21 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
Originally posted by DCCruiser57
I have a scanned copy from our April/May Sojourn cruise to Japan/Korea/China/Alaska. However, the file exceeds the CC limit for a PDF. I'm willing to e-mail if you would like.
Hi DCCruiser57, would you be willing to email the lists to me as well? Sean41682 at Gmail dot com. Many thanks!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app
Brisbane Australia
82 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Hi,

Any chance of sending it to me?

Sailing next month!

Thanks
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Seabourn - 54 nights at sea
Coming up:
Seabourn Sojourn - Seward to Vancouver. September 2018
Seaborne Quest - San Antonio to Buenos Aires. November 2019
Maryland
288 Posts
Joined Feb 2011
Originally posted by thebard51
Sorry to raise it again but Didn't receive a copy. It would be much appreciated to [email protected]
I sent it yesterday @ 7:33 AM EST. Not sure why you did not receive it. Just sent it again. Let me know if you receive it. The 3 attachments are a little over 5MB, so maybe your e-mail service has a limit on attachment size?
16 Posts
Joined Aug 2017
Originally posted by DCCruiser57
I am not sure that you will see my post requesting a copy of the wine list for sojourn. We are traveling on the 21st and if you have not lost patience would love to see a copy.. if able..send to [email protected] ...
Petdr
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Maryland
288 Posts
Joined Feb 2011
Originally posted by PetDr
I am not sure that you will see my post requesting a copy of the wine list for sojourn. We are traveling on the 21st and if you have not lost patience would love to see a copy.. if able..send to [email protected] ...
Petdr
Just sent - pls confirm that you received it.