Bathroom Amenities

JellyBean07

What are the bathroom amenities on the Gem i.e. shampoo, conditioner, liquid soap (gel or not gel) bar soap? I would like to not have to pack my own.

You don't need to pack your own but don't expect anything above bargain basement toiletries unless you are in a suite.

Actually, the bathroom amenities are fine unless hair care is a big deal for you. The shower gel has a subtle earthy aroma and the shampoo does it's defined job which is to clean hair. Those who condition or have "special-needs" hair should bring what works for them. Some posters love to camp on every thread that asks for an opinion and do what makes them feel better about themselves, which it to whine and complain.

What are the bathroom amenities on the Gem i.e. shampoo, conditioner, liquid soap (gel or not gel) bar soap? I would like to not have to pack my own.

There are gel and shampoo/conditioner dispensers in the shower. IMO they are fine. There is usually a small bar of soap left on the sink for hand washing.

Actually, the bathroom amenities are fine unless hair care is a big deal for you. The shower gel has a subtle earthy aroma and the shampoo does it's defined job which is to clean hair. Those who condition or have "special-needs" hair should bring what works for them. Some posters love to camp on every thread that asks for an opinion and do what makes them feel better about themselves, which it to whine and complain.

This is my opinion, "earthy" to me usually smells masculine. Think Old Spice.

Most men wear their hair short and probably do not need conditioner. I am female with shoulder length hair so conditioner is a must.

Luckily I cruise in suites.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I pack my own crap because itchy scalp but not the whole bottle, shampoo for 7 days a small 2 fl oz bottle the same for body wash but slightly bigger bottle that I refill before the cruise, I usually have some left over for a couple extra days, I use their soap for hand washing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have long curly hair and have to bring stuff in for my hair, But I bring mostly empty bottles of hair stuff from home, and then leave the bottles on the ship. Considering I have been bringing one small bag and a carry on it helps me make room for souvenirs.