After Oct 2017 not up yet

Has anyone heard when the Dec 2017/Jan 2018 cruises will be posted? All the other cruise lines have these itineraries up already and have for over 3 months! I am beginning to worry that maybe NCL is no longer going to cruising in the Caribbean then.

https://www.ncl.com/press-releases/norwegian-cruise-line-unveils-select-fall-and-winter-201718-itineraries

Latitude and travel partners can book tomorrow, everyone else on the 23rd.

The Fall 2017-Spring 2018 Caribbean Sailings are slowly coming online. The Getaway and Epic appear to have been fully loaded, but other seasonal ports like New Orleans and Tampa are not yet loaded.

I am watching to see when/if the Jade returns from Europe as I'm interested to book either her or the Getaway transatlantic next fall. The Getaway WAS posted a few days ago (at full brochure fares :eek: ) but has now been pulled - I'm assuming so they can adjust to the "correct" fares. I think NCL may be dry-docking the Jade before she comes back to the US for the winter, so that may be delaying announcing her itineraries. There are still quite a few gaps in the Fall 2017- Spring 2018 schedule - Star, Dawn, Jewel, Jade, Pearl, Sun, Breakaway, Sky all have not been released yet - over 1/2 the fleet!

I've been constantly checking for the "exclusive" 10-night Eastern Canada & Quebec from New York on the Gem to be available to book; based on the press release it should be in the batch that was to be released this week. So far nothing on the NCL site, but I emailed my TA and she was able to put a hold on the cabin I wanted, but didn't send me pricing (and is now out of the office until this weekend). Weird.

Hi Arzeena! It looks like we are both looking for the same cruise, again! Ted.

Hi TED!!!! Yes I love that itinerary and am planning on doing it every year! If you see it or hear about it drop me a line please. (arzeena6@gmail.com)