Escape the Big Top on the Bliss

I saw this activity - Escape the Big Top - in a Bliss Freestyle Daily. It says Reservations will be released 10 minutes prior to the start of the program. Does that mean MY reservation would be released if I am not there 10 minutes prior? And where/when do you make the reservations - on the screens when you board or prior to cruising? Thanks!

I saw this activity - Escape the Big Top - in a Bliss Freestyle Daily. It says Reservations will be released 10 minutes prior to the start of the program. Does that mean MY reservation would be released if I am not there 10 minutes prior? And where/when do you make the reservations - on the screens when you board or prior to cruising? Thanks!

Did this on Breakaway last year. "Reservations will be released..." statement is standard for all shows with reservations. And, yes, if you are not there 10 minutes prior to the start, they do start admitting people who did not have reservations and are waiting.

My NCL for an upcoming Escape cruise says I book Escape the Big Top onboard. We booked it at the theater reservation window the evening of our first or second day aboard.

I hope you have a great Bliss trip and enjoy the Escape. By the by, it is not like the escape rooms where a small group finds objects in a room to move to the next room and eventually get the clues you need to escape. These are all word, number or visual puzzles you solve to get a code to open the box with the "key to the theater/circus".

Did this on Breakaway last year. "Reservations will be released..." statement is standard for all shows with reservations. And, yes, if you are not there 10 minutes prior to the start, they do start admitting people who did not have reservations and are waiting.

My NCL for an upcoming Escape cruise says I book Escape the Big Top onboard. We booked it at the theater reservation window the evening of our first or second day aboard.

I hope you have a great Bliss trip and enjoy the Escape. By the by, it is not like the escape rooms where a small group finds objects in a room to move to the next room and eventually get the clues you need to escape. These are all word, number or visual puzzles you solve to get a code to open the box with the "key to the theater/circus".

Thanks! It sounds like something we'd enjoy as a family.

Book it at the box office in the theater. It sells out really fast. Very popular.

Yes, 10 mins to start, the fill the teams with standby guests.

• 1 month later...

We did this on the BA this summer and it was really fun. Very challenging, I had expected it to be watered down, but our group did not finish the puzzles. We were put in a group with our family and several others, total of 10, and there were about 9 other groups.

We booked at the box office as soon as it opened on the first day.

Highly recommend it if you’re a fan of puzzles!!

You can also just call the box office to make your reservation. We won it last week! The puzzles were challenging but I’m a puzzle nerd and have done a lot of escape rooms. :) It wasn’t only me though. There was another family in our group and they figured some hard ones out!! It was really fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can also just call the box office to make your reservation. We won it last week! The puzzles were challenging but I’m a puzzle nerd and have done a lot of escape rooms. :) It wasn’t only me though. There was another family in our group and they figured some hard ones out!! It was really fun.

Yes you for sure need to like puzzles to enjoy it. It would not be for everyone

What’s the cost? Is it about an hour?

Complimentary.

The puzzle solving time is 45 minutes on a big countdown clock. There is a bit of introduction and after the time has elapsed or a team solves the puzzle, they go through each puzzle and tell you how to solve it.

Complimentary.

The puzzle solving time is 45 minutes on a big countdown clock. There is a bit of introduction and after the time has elapsed or a team solves the puzzle, they go through each puzzle and tell you how to solve it.

Sounds like it’s right up our alley! We love puzzles.

Thanks!

Is it possible to pick your own date and time for activities.. escape.. go carts and laser tag

The escape room was offered 2x a day on two days I think. You call the box office or go there and tell them which you want to reserve.

The go karts and laser tag are open at various times throughout the cruise. You make reservations immediatelyupon boarding and pick from available times. Later you can use the wall tv things by the elevators or call down to make reservations.

Is it a physical activity or is something that you can sit to participate?

At least a few people need to get up to go look at some posters and other items around the room to solve clues. But the puzzles are not physical in nature.