"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas / Aug 11, 2011

Radio

Hello everyone. . . I am very happy to say that I will be leaving tomorrow morning for Cruise Maryland, at the Port of Baltimore.

Yes, I will be boarding the Enchantment of the Seas for a lovely 9 Night Cruise to Canada/New England.

For those of you who are new to Cruise Critic. . . This will be more than a Cruise Ship review. Many of you who are aware of my “LIVE” reports know that I will be posting daily comments and reports on Enchantment of the Seas, with daily photos of the public areas, lounges, and hopefully all of the Entertainment, Sports, and Dining areas of the ship. My last "LIVE" report from Enchantment of the Seas was in November 2010 and may be viewed HERE.

There will also be comments and photos of the ports of call during the week. I am hoping that my Internet connection will be reliable, as I will require a stable connection to post photos throughout the week

It seems that I have found myself cruising to Can/NE for a few years now. This will be my 3rd trip up the coast to the Canadian Maritimes. . . and this trip will be a welcome relief to the Heat Wave we have had throughout the summer. It seemed that there was not much springtime weather, and it appeared to go from cold to very hot, very fast this year.

As I sit here enjoying a delicious cup of Starbucks, I have to remember where all of the "Tim Horton's" Coffee shops are in Canada, as I am sure I may visit a few of them.

We will be cruising to a couple of new ports (for me), including Portland, and Bar Harbor. I have read alot of reviews about these ports, and I am anxious to see them first hand. (I heard that the Lobster restaurants are excellent)

The weather forecast for tomorrow is sunny skies, and warm temps (86F).We should have a great sail away down the Chesapeake Bay.

Sit back,relax and have a coffee. . . Welcome aboard to my "LIVE" report from Enchantment of the Seas. .. It should be alot of fun !

Radio

;);)

Enchantment of the Seas

EN2.jpg

© 2009 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.

Our 9 Night Itinerary

EN81111CAN.jpg

© 2009 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.

Have a great time, Mark...we're SO looking forward to another Live report!

We went out to Hemingways on Kent Island last Saturday night for dinner, a 'sailaway' drink, and to watch the Enchantment sail under the Chesapeake Bay Bridge on her way to Bermuda. Hard to believe she's already returning tomorrow morning.

This will be you tomorrow at around 5:45pm (but probably not as cloudy as it was Saturday)...

P1010767.jpg

Radio,

I so need this cruise to get me to November when we all cruise together again. Have a great time, eat that wonderful New England seafood and drink lots of good coffee. Ken and I will be thinking of you and enjoying this cruise with you and wishing we were there.

Deb

Radio :)

Have a fantastic cruise to my hometown of Halifax, Nova Scotia! If you are a seafood lover, and you have the time - head over to a restaurant called McKelvies, it is not far from the port...oh, and if you like beer - have an Alexander Keiths for me ;)

I will be following this thread and anxiously anticipating your comments and pictures - have fun!!!!! :D

As I sit here enjoying a delicious cup of Starbucks, I have to remember where all of the "Tim Horton's" Coffee shops are in Canada, as I am sure I may visit a few of them.

Since you should charge admission to your "Live From" posts here's my payment... one quick walk - through Pier 21, cut through the parking lot of the Westin and hang a left through the grocery store parking lot and ah haaaaa nirvana of coffee right in front of you ;) and yes we have an app for coffee lol

<a href=http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6149/6031177376_2fc7bcdf74_m.jpg' alt='6031177376_2fc7bcdf74_m.jpg'>

photo by Beth_Hfx, on Flickr[/img]

6030620061_f9ccb408c9.jpg

photo by Beth_Hfx, on Flickr

Since you should charge admission to your "Live From" posts here's my payment... one quick walk - through Pier 21, cut through the parking lot of the Westin and hang a left through the grocery store parking lot and ah haaaaa nirvana of coffee right in front of you ;) and yes we have an app for coffee lol

blockquote><p>:D As much as I want to follow Radio on the Enchantment, you

(oh how I wish it was on the ships instead of Seattle's "best" )

Radio,

I so need this cruise to get me to November when we all cruise together again. Have a great time, eat that wonderful New England seafood and drink lots of good coffee. Ken and I will be thinking of you and enjoying this cruise with you and wishing we were there.

Deb

What Debbie said.

Hi Radio!!!

I have recently found your "Cruising with Radio" page and have read ALL of your live reviews. I am sooo excited that I actually get to "sail" with you on the Enchantment :D Enjoy your cruise & I look forward to hearing about your journey!

Archived