Beach resorts

cstimmons

Nothing like that in Roatan.

Suggest, Little French Kay, or if wanting to go to West Bay, check out Maya Princess or Infinity Bay.

Crewsweeper do you think you would be bothered by vendors anymore at one of these all-inclusives any more so then just being at one of the West Bay beach clubs? Its all the same strip of beach isn't it? I asked about Mayan Princess last night, but no one responded. I am trying to decide to buy a pass to Mayan Princess thru cruise line or just go over to banannarama or one of the other places on West Bay with amenities. What do you think?

Little French Key is a private island offering day trips...I would suggest reading this thread on Trip Advisor to better understand the way the owners and their reprsenitives behave. https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g292019-i4482-k10912899-Little_french_key_questions-Roatan_Bay_Islands.html

West Bay Beach and most of the beachs Roatan are public, many of the locals are hawking their wares along the beach, the only way I know to avoid them on West Bay, where Mayan, Infinity, Paradise Beach Club, Tabyana and Banarama are is to stay off the beach. Infinity, Mayan and Paradise all have pools.

Another option is to go to a resort where the only acess to the beach is through the property. Fantasy Island, Parrot Tree, and Paya Bay come to mind.

What is it you wish in your day pass expereince? If you only seek sand, about anywhere would do, if you want easy to access boat free snorkling of the reef, West Bay is the better bet.

Little French Key is a private island offering day trips...I would suggest reading this thread on Trip Advisor to better understand the way the owners and their reprsenitives behave. https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g292019-i4482-k10912899-Little_french_key_questions-Roatan_Bay_Islands.html

West Bay Beach and most of the beachs Roatan are public, many of the locals are hawking their wares along the beach, the only way I know to avoid them on West Bay, where Mayan, Infinity, Paradise Beach Club, Tabyana and Banarama are is to stay off the beach. Infinity, Mayan and Paradise all have pools.

Another option is to go to a resort where the only acess to the beach is through the property. Fantasy Island, Parrot Tree, and Paya Bay come to mind.

What is it you wish in your day pass expereince? If you only seek sand, about anywhere would do, if you want easy to access boat free snorkling of the reef, West Bay is the better bet.

Thanks Guest 2000...I have zero'd in on banarama and paradise beach. Ofcourse I can never seem to get exactly what I want. Excursioneers offers a day pass package for both. I would take the paradise pass but I don't want lunch included (limited options) and they don't offer this. I would like them because of the pool and towels. Banarama seems to be the choice since they have a no lunch option (no pool or towels though :(.....

But now I find out that it is a 6 hour excursion and you are with a group; so I don't know if I like the idea of not being able to leave when we please...Any suggestions on another tour company? Or doing it on our own? My concern with being on our own is safety.

Thanks Guest 2000...I have zero'd in on banarama and paradise beach. Ofcourse I can never seem to get exactly what I want. Excursioneers offers a day pass package for both. I would take the paradise pass but I don't want lunch included (limited options) and they don't offer this. I would like them because of the pool and towels. Banarama seems to be the choice since they have a no lunch option (no pool or towels though :(.....

But now I find out that it is a 6 hour excursion and you are with a group; so I don't know if I like the idea of not being able to leave when we please...Any suggestions on another tour company? Or doing it on our own? My concern with being on our own is safety.

I suggested on the other thread that you book directly with Paradise, they mey well have a without food option. I can't imagine why you would not be safe if Paradise does the transfers.

We are sit on the beach and drink type people. All inclusive with food sounds good as well. Really we don't want to get off a ship and stand in a line with people only to be herded to a place and given a drink ticket. It just seems so cheap and impersonal. I'd prefer to come and go at my leisure with a day pass type option. There's several places on shorexcursioner like bananarama that look interesting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

We are sit on the beach and drink type people. All inclusive with food sounds good as well. . I'd prefer to come and go at my leisure with a day pass type option. There's several places on shorexcursioner like bananarama that look interesting.

k

Check out Beachers www.beachersroatan.com. It's not all inclusive, but they do provide round trip transportation and your beachfront spot for the day.

You'll be assigned a waiter to take care of you, drinks are plentiful, and inexpensive. Lunch is available right there at their grill, or you could walk the beach and find another option.