What do you put on your Guy's Burger?

EBFURR

Ok, I admit that after one cruise I am hooked on Guys burger. It is just hamburger meat on a bun right? Maybe it is the location, but boy those were some tasty burgers. I went simple.

Plain Jane cheeseburger

Mustard

Raw Onion

Sautéed Onion

Bacon

Sometimes a few hot peppers

How can that be so darn good??

How do you guys make yours?

OK, I am going to throw in a curve ball here. My first one I get on a cruise is always different than the next one. The first one is always just cheese, donkey sauce and pickles. Because I really want to taste how good that burger itself is and not a lot of extra stuff. I might get one more towards the end of a cruise, and then I go a little nuts with more toppings. Definitely peppers - but not a fan of LTOP - just add my own creations!

I like cheese, donkey sauce, BBQ and an onion ring OR cheese, bacon, pickles, mustard, ketchup and mayo.

My dad takes a picture of everything he eats on a cruise and one time when my mim and I were napping, he snuck down and got himself a burger with an onion ring, sliced onion and sautéed onions. Yes, folks, THREE types of onions. That burger of a man on vacation (and who hopefully remembered the Tums!)

I take a course paper towel and gently rub the sides, and just into the surface of the burger, kind of like you would clean the rounded edge of a kitchen countertop. The burgers are not overly greasy, so it's not to mop up grease, it's to remove the cooked pink slime. The burgers are much better that way.

I don't care for the lettuce - there seems to be a surf competition between it and the burger to stay ON the bun. And I am not a mayo or jalapeño person.

But other than that, whatever floats my boat at the moment!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Those are the worst burgers in the world. Grease bombs !!!

You post the same thing in every guys burger thread. We get it. You don't like them. Good for you.

The question was what do you put on them. Since you don't eat them, it probably doesn't apply to you.

Those are the worst burgers in the world. Grease bombs !!!

You post the same thing in every guys burger thread. We get it. You don't like them. Good for you.

The question was what do you put on them. Since you don't eat them, it probably doesn't apply to you.

Ewwww. He told you!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app