Stockholder OBC, can't see it on my account

Unregistered, just back from your P&O cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:41 AM.
Thornton-Cleveleys UK
344 Posts
Joined Dec 2006
Received my setsail doc and luggage tags for Britannia sailing next month, applied for my £150 OBC for my shareholding which P&O have approved but can't see the credit anywhere.
When we cruise on Princess you can see if the OBC has been applied on the shipboard account prior to sailing. Have I missed something and its tucked away somewhereor do you just assume it's been applied?
Leeds
165 Posts
Joined Apr 2009
We've just had ours applied and it was confirmed via a new booking confirmation document (received via email). I suggest you ask them to send you a new booking confirmation which shows the updated OBC.
All the best.
Damian
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
To come:
Azura A821 Mediterranean
Ventura N921 Canaries
Already enjoyed:
Carnival once, NCL once, P&O x 20

Warwickshire, UK
2,555 Posts
Joined Oct 2007
I have always received a revised P&O invoice showing the revised on board credit. Check with whoever you booked with.
Brian
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Previous P&O (32) Costa, Royal Caribbean (2), Cunard (3) Princess
(3)
489 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
You will need to contact P&O as the benefit needs to be added two weeks prior to sailing at the latest.

We call the the Share centre as they hold a our shares with our reference number and they contact P&O, then we get the confirmation letter from the travel agent.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Spirit of Discovery 02/20
Sapphire Princess 08/18
Oriana 04/20
Adonia 04/18 - cancelled by P&O
Aurora 05/17
Arcadia 05/16
Arcadia 08/15
Britannia 05/15
Adonia 05/14
Oriana 08/13
Aurora 09/12 - America & Canada
Aurora 05/12
Azura 08/2011
Ventura 04/2011
Azura 06/2010
Aurora 06/2008
Wales
181 Posts
Joined Nov 2011
If you e mail [email protected], they willl sort it for you.
If it’s the first time, they'll want a copy of your share certificate but after that it’s easy as they’ll have the details on file. They email you back to tell you they’ve applied it to your account.
UK
482 Posts
Joined Nov 2013
You don't have to have a share certificate. I print off a copy of my broker dealing account statement, black out the bits I don't want them to see, then email them to the shareholder email address.
A couple of days later I got an email confirming that the OBC has been applied then a few days later, a revised 'invoice' from my TA arrived.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Forums mobile app
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature