Stockholder OBC, can't see it on my account

mickrory

Received my setsail doc and luggage tags for Britannia sailing next month, applied for my £150 OBC for my shareholding which P&O have approved but can't see the credit anywhere.

When we cruise on Princess you can see if the OBC has been applied on the shipboard account prior to sailing. Have I missed something and its tucked away somewhereor do you just assume it's been applied?

We've just had ours applied and it was confirmed via a new booking confirmation document (received via email). I suggest you ask them to send you a new booking confirmation which shows the updated OBC.

All the best.

Damian

You will need to contact P&O as the benefit needs to be added two weeks prior to sailing at the latest.

We call the the Share centre as they hold a our shares with our reference number and they contact P&O, then we get the confirmation letter from the travel agent.

You don't have to have a share certificate. I print off a copy of my broker dealing account statement, black out the bits I don't want them to see, then email them to the shareholder email address.

A couple of days later I got an email confirming that the OBC has been applied then a few days later, a revised 'invoice' from my TA arrived.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Forums mobile app