self-serve laundry on the Zaandam

Carraway

I know there is laundry service on the Zaandam, but is there a self-serve laundry as well? Also, if one wants to use the laundry service, is it necessary to sign for the whole cruise or by the day it's needed? Thanks in advance.

Have not yet been on the Zaandam, but HAL's other ships of that size have self serve laundry facilities, operated by quarters. You can also send out single items for their laundry service, but if you have the time, self serve is much cheaper! Enjoy your cruise!!!

I would like to know the answer too. Prior to drydock, on HALs website it showed a launderette on deck 2 (across from cabins 2614-2618). Since drydock it no longer shows "launderette" on their deck plan. I haven't checked the other deck plans as the one on deck 2 would be nearest my cabin.

I know there is laundry service on the Zaandam, but is there a self-serve laundry as well? Also, if one wants to use the laundry service, is it necessary to sign for the whole cruise or by the day it's needed? Thanks in advance.

We were on the Zaandam in February and there was still 1 Self-Service Laundry room available. But .... we heard that it would be going away soon. So your best bet is to call HAL Customer Service and Ask.

Laundry service can be purchased for the entire cruise at $xx per day. Or you can do the single service, which is $yy for as much as you can stuff the room laundry bag. Check the WebSite for the current values of xx an yy, as I don't have them handy.

Cheers,

We were on the Zaandam in February and there was still 1 Self-Service Laundry room available. But .... we heard that it would be going away soon. So your best bet is to call HAL Customer Service and Ask.

Laundry service can be purchased for the entire cruise at $xx per day. Or you can do the single service, which is $yy for as much as you can stuff the room laundry bag. Check the WebSite for the current values of xx an yy, as I don't have them handy.

Cheers,

Here is the current laundry list prices:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/gallery/miscellaneous/HAL-Laundry-Bag-Price.jpg?i=1504403270

Edited by Crew News