Cruise Timetable Azura

The Med

I'm trying to find out what time our ship will be in port in various locations on our New Year cruise.

When I look on cruiseTT it shows the itinerary for later in the year (June for example) but nothing at all from January to March.

Also looking at the various ports (Barbados, Antigua, St Lucia etc) it's not showing the ship in port at all on any of the days when it should be there.

Anyone know the reason for this?

http://m.cruisett.com/s/PO_Cruises/Azura/January_2018/

http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/ItineraryLookup/tabid/2918/Default.aspx

Does this give you the information you need? Select Azura from the drop down ship list and scroll down to your departure date. 'View' gives you port times and other ships in port.

Except it’s wrong. Im on Britannia in Feb and it’s showing the original schedule, not the revised one.

Hopefully it will update

I'm trying to find out what time our ship will be in port in various locations on our New Year cruise.

When I look on cruiseTT it shows the itinerary for later in the year (June for example) but nothing at all from January to March.

Also looking at the various ports (Barbados, Antigua, St Lucia etc) it's not showing the ship in port at all on any of the days when it should be there.

Anyone know the reason for this?

http://m.cruisett.com/s/PO_Cruises/Azura/January_2018/

Same for Britannia. I think it’s because the itinerary has changed. Hopefully it will update soon.

http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/ItineraryLookup/tabid/2918/Default.aspx

Does this give you the information you need? Select Azura from the drop down ship list and scroll down to your departure date. 'View' gives you port times and other ships in port.

The itinerary is different. We're leaving on 29th Dec and our itinerary should have overnight in Antigua, the 3rd were in St Kitts not Tortola, and the 7th Guadaloupe and not St Maatin.

I received the holiday information brochure through the post the other day and it's still showing the original itinerary. I do hope that it hasn't been changed.

Also when I check port information to see which other ships are in port the same day, for example Barbados, Antigua, St Kitts, Amber Cove, Guadeloupe etc for every day/destination of the cruise, it doesn't show the Azura anywhere.

It just seems really odd.

On this site, although the itinerary is updated, unfortunately P&O don't give scheduled port times - only the 'windows' which appear on their website, booking confirmation and CP. It's always the case. On the link the Princess ship is giving berthing times but all P&O ever give are the timing bands which are give or take an hour or two. Can make quite a difference to your overall time in port if arrival time is the latest in the band and departure the earliest.

On this site, although the itinerary is updated, unfortunately P&O don't give scheduled port times - only the 'windows' which appear on their website, booking confirmation and CP. It's always the case. On the link the Princess ship is giving berthing times but all P&O ever give are the timing bands which are give or take an hour or two. Can make quite a difference to your overall time in port if arrival time is the latest in the band and departure the earliest.

Yes they are all too vague and makes planning DIY days out a pain.

Early Morning: The ship will usually arrive or depart betweenmidnight and 08.59am

Morning: The ship will usually arrive or depart between 09.00am and11.59am

Early Afternoon: The ship will usually arrive or depart between middayand 02.59pm

Afternoon: The ship will usually arrive or depart between 03.00pm and05.59pm

Early Evening: The ship will usually arrive or depart between 06.00pmand 08.59pm

Evening: The ship will usually arrive or depart between 09.00pm and11.59pm

Try this one it appears to be up to date.

https://www.cruisetimetables.com/visitingstjohnsantigua-16jan2018.html

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the reply (and everyone else that has replied) but that link just gives me the itinerary that I already have details of.

It's the actual times of arrival and departure in each port that I can't find.

It's incredibly frustrating when you are trying to plan independent travel/days out .

It appears that for some reason P and O don't want to give the information out.

However, the relevant ports MUST know in advance what tines the ships are arriving.

P and O can't just turn up when they feel like it.

The information is out there somewhere!!!

Thanks for the reply (and everyone else that has replied) but that link just gives me the itinerary that I already have details of.

It's incredibly frustrating when you are trying to plan independent travel/days out .

However, the relevant ports MUST know in advance what tines the ships are arriving.

Have you tried the individual port webpages?

On a Baltic cruise earlier in the year Stockholm, Rostock, Copenhagen and Helsinki all had excellent information about arrival/departure times and even which specific berth would be used.

Since most cruise lines do give you that information, it seems to me that it's a deliberate move by P&O to try to make it more difficult for you to plan an independent approach to organising your day in port if you want to do more than just wander around or go further afield. Clearly as you say, the port knows when to expect the ship - and presumably the Capt knows what timetable he has to keep (barring conditions/circumstances impacting on the schedule). Presumably there are some passengers who are not as tenacious or knowledgeable about tracking down more specific timings and if just a relatively small percentage of those decide to take the 'safe' option of booking a ship's trip, then P&O benefit. Understandable from their point of view but as you say, frustrating for passengers.

I've tried to find the individual port pages but I'm still not having much luck with the times.

Never mind, the information would have been helpful but we can manage without it.

I have been down this road several times in the past and I have had some success with just asking P&O by email for a list of the actual times. I've found that if you phone and ask you don't get that much success. Here is an example of a recent reply I got stating the times.

Thank you for your email.

SOUTHAMPTON 20OCT17 Set Sail 17:00

AT SEA 21OCT17

AT SEA 22OCT17

AT SEA 23OCT17

MADEIRA 24OCT17 Arrive 08:00 Depart 18:00

AT SEA 25OCT17

AT SEA 26OCT17

AT SEA 27OCT17

AT SEA 28OCT17

AT SEA 29OCT17

ST LUCIA 30OCT17 Arrive 08:00 Depart 17:00

ST KITTS 31OCT17 Arrive 07:00 Depart 18:00

ANTIGUA 01NOV17 Arrive 07:00 Depart 17:00

GRENADA 02NOV17 Arrive 10:00 Depart 18:00

BARBADOS 03NOV17 Arrive 07:00

I hope this information has helped to answer your enquiry and we look forward to welcoming you on board soon.

And another one from before the itinerary changed - so they do have this information in Southampton, so just ask them for it.

Please see below for approximate arrival, boarding and sailing times for cruise A731, please note that these are subject to change and will confirmed once on board.

Itinerary Date Day Arrive Board Sail

SOUTHAMPTON 20OCT17 FRI 0100 P 0430 P

AT SEA 21OCT17 SAT

AT SEA 22OCT17 SUN

AT SEA 23OCT17 MON

MADEIRA 24OCT17 TUE 0800 A 0530 P 0600 P

AT SEA 25OCT17 WED

AT SEA 26OCT17 THU

AT SEA 27OCT17 FRI

AT SEA 28OCT17 SAT

AT SEA 29OCT17 SUN

ST MAARTEN 30OCT17 MON 0700 A 0430 P 0500 P

DOMINICA 31OCT17 TUE 0700 A 0530 P 0600 P

ST LUCIA 01NOV17 WED 0700 A 0530 P 0600 P

GRENADA 02NOV17 THU 0700 A 0530 P 0600 P

BARBADOS 03NOV17 FRI 0700 A

First thing to consider is that cruise ships do not run like German public transport systems; times are flexible according to weather conditions, other sea vessels and a whole load of other factors. Whilst other cruise lines may give you a specific time, it is rare for any vessel to dock bang on time. Make no mistake, the local independent guides on each island will know exactly how to deal with arrival/departure times and will tailor your excursion according to your requirements. So go ahead and book your independent excursions and be assured that you will have a great time regardless.

How about as has been suggested elsewhere on this board.

Go to your cruise personaliser go to the port or ports your interested in look for a 6/7 hour pando tour then see the time it leaves this will give a very good idea of arrival time