Poorly dad - customer service support

My dad is very poorly he is unable to travel on a couple of cruises he has booked. He is a diamond plus with in excess of 400 points. He completely understands he will lose his deposit - this is not a problem as the insurance will cover it. However, he is having all sorts of fun and games with Royal - the cancellation invoices show that he owes them money. Thus is not the case at all. Does anyone have any influential email addresses I can pass to him so he can try to get this resolved without further stress.

Thanks

Kim

Keep in mind if he booked with reduced deposits or next cruise certificates he is required to forfeit the. Entire normal deposit. There was a thread awhile back that had the same issue.

Interesting, I will let him know about this

Kind regards

Kim

My dad is very poorly he is unable to travel on a couple of cruises he has booked. He is a diamond plus with in excess of 400 points. He completely understands he will lose his deposit - this is not a problem as the insurance will cover it. However, he is having all sorts of fun and games with Royal - the cancellation invoices show that he owes them money. Thus is not the case at all. Does anyone have any influential email addresses I can pass to him so he can try to get this resolved without further stress.

Thanks

Kim

Has he tried the Crown and Anchor Society, or Mr Bayley?? I believe his email is as follows: mbayley@rccl.com . Clarea, any suggestions??

Edited by TigerLady

Thanks

Kim

I had a problem that dragged for 2 months with cancellation of a cruise & the reduced deposit etc. UK Customer Service were worse than useless, so in frustration, last Wednesday I emailed Michael Bayley ( mbayley@rccl.com). I sent the email at 3.30pm and within an hour I had someone contact me by phone who resolved the whole mess in 5 minutes. I wish I had emailed him sooner as it would have saved 2 months of stress. Hope this helps & hope your Dad feels better soon.