What about a new forum for Pullmantur

Unregistered, just back from your cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:32 PM.
5 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
Yes, I would like a Pullmantur forum.

I would love to practice my Spanish while I cruise.

According to the vacations to go site, there is no schedule for the Sovereign after November and nothing scheduled from Barcelona in 2019.

Is Pullmantur Sending The Sovereign To Live On A Farm?

Is the 2019 schedule on hold because of the Catalan independence movement?

Or does Royal Caribbean not want Americans like me on Pullmantur because they want us spending more money on Celebrity, RCL or Azamara?
5 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
Originally posted by AnOnymously
Still no response, but I have to say that Trip Advisor seems to cover Pullmantur better than CC. I will probably only publish my review there.
When I click on the "cruises" section of Tripadvisor, my browser goes to cruise critic.
5 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
I sent an E Mail to a cruise agency we are not allowed to name and they wrote back quickly:

thanks for writing!

I'm afraid we have not yet received complete information from Pullmantur for 2019 cruises. If you would like me to remind you when 2019 itineraries become available, please let me know.

Best wishes!
Sincerely,

Alan Fox
Chairman & CEO
The Agency We Are Not Allowed To Name
brisbane
17 Posts
Joined Jul 2015
Yes please please-we need to be recognised as a fair sized group of passengers now. its so tiring searching to try to find anyone for Horizen April 20th so I end up reading everything to find any details I can
San Diego, CA USA
731 Posts
Joined Apr 2003
Just did the first question on the Pullmantur forum and also I believe they should have a template in place for all of the Pullmantur ships, not just Horizon and Zenith.

FWIW, I have sailed on Horizon, when it was branded CDF (but still owned by Pullmantur), so if anyone has questions, just ask. I also have a number of videos on YouTube that you can find by searching CDF Horizon and my username, bradfordwillis
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
6 day Halloween cruise on the Elation!
11/9/09 Greek Isles on the Celebrity Solstice!
Leicestershire England
1,197 Posts
Joined May 2011
ive just found the new Pullmantur Forum
It would have been nice if they had told us on this forum that a new one had been made

Also how do we get them to move our long informative reviews to the new forum? people will now look in the new forum and find no information on pullmantur it could be worse than before
ireland
73 Posts
Joined Aug 2013
Originally posted by fabmag
Yes please please-we need to be recognised as a fair sized group of passengers now. its so tiring searching to try to find anyone for Horizen April 20th so I end up reading everything to find any details I can
Well
its finally happened cc has allocated a board to Pullmantur. So hopefully people will find it so much easier now to get and pass on information about Pullmantur.