Bora bora?

stepha06

I was wondering too, just watching amazing race in Bora Bora and now I must go !!!

Be prepared to drop some serious $'s. Cruises are expensive, airfare is outrageous, and one you are there, nothing is cheap. But FP and the south Pacific is the most beautiful place on earth.

I was wondering too, just watching amazing race in Bora Bora and now I must go !!!

I spent 4 days in Moorea and 6 days in Bora Bora on a land vacation. Yes it is very expensive but worth every penny. This was my favorite vacation and I hope someday I get to go back. My profile picture was taken from our overwater bungalow. It is an amazing place.

Princess for sure goes there. Once or twice a year from Los Angeles Waiting on their 2014 itineraries for next year.

We're booked on the Pacific Princess for a 10 day out of Tahiti leaving on 4/1/14.

There's already a roll call started for it..

Haha, same here!

I confess during the skydiving segment, I was looking down at the island (you could see it isn't too big) and thinking "Hmm, I don't see any cruise ships docked...don't really see a pier or a jetty big enough for one...."

:D

Last season on the show they went to a much larger tropical locale -- can't remember where, now -- and there were a LOT of cruise-ships docked in the background, at least six. I couldn't help but freeze-frame and slow-mo and say "That's an RCCL ship, that's a Costa ship, that's a....." :D

Our cruise to Australia last year stopped there. There is talk that another repositioning cruise (Hawaii to Australia) will take place on the Miracle in 2014.

Hey guys! That was our favorite cruise.

They are supposed to be making a decision sometime this spring. The picture was taken in Mo'orea which is next to Bora Bora. I have a link to my pictures below in my signature under my countdown clocks. They are in Cruise to Sydney, Australia.

If Carnival does move the Miracle we intend to be on the ship.

<a href=http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8084/8315339863_d34a33b189.jpg' alt='8315339863_d34a33b189.jpg'> Goregeous by nofocruiser, on Flickr[/img]

We've sailed twice on the Paul Gauguin in the South Pacific. They pretty much exclusively sail around the islands of the South Pacific.

It's a small ship. It is a great cruise to do. All inclusive. Great service. More expensive than ships like Carnival or Princess but good value for the South Paciifc considering what a hotel, food and beverages there would cost you in a resort.

Archived