December cruise

snowmc

We are going on our first December cruise this year....Dec 9th on the Equinox. Will the ship be decorated that early? Or will they do it during our cruise? Also, are there special holiday themed drinks, foods, activities on board? We are really looking forward to an early Christmas celebration with our family.

We are going on our first December cruise this year....Dec 9th on the Equinox. Will the ship be decorated that early? Or will they do it during our cruise? Also, are there special holiday themed drinks, foods, activities on board? We are really looking forward to an early Christmas celebration with our family.

I’ll be on the same cruise and was wondering the same thing. Have you signed up for the Meet & Mingle? If so, I look forward to meeting you!

I have taken two cruises the week after Thanksgiving and both times they started decorating during that cruise - so should be decorated on your cruise. They even set up a tree in our suite last cruise (late November).

The ship will be decorated by the time you sail and the decorations are spectacular . We have not seen any themed drinks, meals, etc. prior to Christmas. Our last December cruise we disembarked the day the holiday embarkation began.

I'm hoping it will be too! Sailing on Reflection for 10 days beginning 12/8. My parents used to always sail during this time, and I have so many pictures of them in front of Christmas trees.

I’ll be on the same cruise and was wondering the same thing. Have you signed up for the Meet & Mingle? If so, I look forward to meeting you!

We have signed up for the Connections party....received a confirmation phone call and email today! See you onboard. :)

We have taken two Thanksgiving cruises and on both of them, they were beginning the decorating on Friday. As we were leaving the ship on the last day there were lots of boxes out and people decorating in earnest. It should be fully decorated by the time you sail. Have fun!!!