ms Volendam in Juneau August 11, 2017

Scrapnana

Volendam will be at the CT dock from 1300-2200.

Also in port are Disney Wonder (0600-1700) at the AJ dock and Crystal Serenity (1100-2200) at the AS dock.

I hope everyone has enjoyed the week of summer in Juneau. The forecast for the next two weeks show rain, light rain, or showers every day with high temperatures (after Friday) in the high 50s/low 60s. Friday's forecast is for cloudy skies with rain later in the day (80% chance). High will be 65F/18C and low of 55F/13C. Sunrise is at 5:09 am and sunset at 8:55 pm.

The PTZtv webcam can be found at http://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/ .

Serenity looking nice as usual, Roy

Yes, but I'm a bit bummed Captain Vorland is docking starboard to. Her bridge cam will now be looking at the Hanger rather than the Volendam.

By the way, I won't see you in Seattle. With some repairs now being done on AMDM I'll be boarding Oosterdam in Vancouver rather than Seattle.

Nice shot of the bow which is not a passenger area. Most of the people there are waiters, stewardess, bartenders, and the like. A nice crew perk even with a mini pool. We get a couple of nice little "porches" above the Promenade deck, a la Prinsendam.

Roy

Yes, but I'm a bit bummed Captain Vorland is docking starboard to. Her bridge cam will now be looking at the Hanger rather than the Volendam.

By the way, I won't see you in Seattle. With some repairs now being done on AMDM I'll be boarding Oosterdam in Vancouver rather than Seattle.

Roy

OK, I'll see you in Vancouver then ;)

Copper10-8,

Any info on Captain and staff on Rotterdam's 23Sept. - 7Oct. Boston Montreal Roundtrip? Thanks, John!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTDM:

Capt Marco Carsjens

HD unk at this time

GRM Bianca Kootstra

PGM Eva Varenina

CD Jan Basson

Always subject to change; Have a good time