ms Volendam in Juneau September 8, 2017

Scrapnana

Volendam will be at the CT dock from 1300-2200.

Also in port are the Grand Princess at the FKL dock (1330-2215) and for the last time this year, Disney Wonder at the AJ dock (0600-1700).

100% chance of rain :( with a high of 53F/12C and a low of 48F/9C. Sunrise is at 6:10 am and sunset at 7:38 pm.

The PTZtv webcam can be found at http://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/ .

She is definitely throwing a major hissy fit and looks like she might be coming to visit you.:eek:

Have you had any direct hits where you live? When I lived in Winter Park we had a major hit - I think it was Donna. Uprooted all the trees in our backyard including a huge old chinaberry tree.

Take care!

She is definitely throwing a major hissy fit and looks like she might be coming to visit you.:eek:

Have you had any direct hits where you live? When I lived in Winter Park we had a major hit - I think it was Donna. Uprooted all the trees in our backyard including a huge old chinaberry tree.

Take care!

Frances and Jeanne in 2004 hit us at cat 1.

I'm here for Volie! :) I wonder where Irma is right now - over the Bahamas?

Just been watching the Port Nassau webcam; doesn't look too bad, the palm trees are waving around but the old British Colonial is still standing! I lived in Nassau as a teenager for 5 years. I think in all that time we had maybe 2 hurricane scares. Hurricane parties were de rigueur!

Edited by Vict0riann

Just North of Eastern Cuba, SE of Florida, S of Nassau [island] I don't know the proper name. Is it Grand Bahama?

Nassau is on the island of New Providence; Freeport is on Grand Bahama; Rain in Juneau appears to be stopping, and/or thinking about it ;)

Just wondering. I think Miracle was due to be in Skagway today and they had a rockslide a little while ago. Perhaps some or all of the railroad dock is closed and they shuffled the itinerary to go to Skagway when it was less crowded. Just a wild guess.

Roy

Did you get my last email re: our meet in Victoria?

Yes, I did get an email - and sorry, I thought I had answered, it all sounds great - just let me know what details you need and when. Just wish we didn't have to be in Vancouver on the 26th for Volendam!

We promise you a trip to the BC Aviation Museum the next time!:)