MS WESTERDAM upgrades

CATandSQUID

Does anyone have any pictures of the Westerdam State rooms after drydock? Specifically Veranda...

I will post pics of 5061sometime next week on the site which cannot be named. Meanwhile, I will answer any question that I am able to. Love the new soft beige, pale blue, and grey color scheme. All soft goods new.

Westerdam 5039. The drape color is soft green/ tan stripes on white. The flatscreen tv on the wall with a rack for the promotional books is a big improvement, as well as the usb ports on the desk.04cda3cb8b7becc30c1d4882073c8183.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Nice Pic! did they put any outlets near the bed? USB or other.

I will post pics of 5061sometime next week on the site which cannot be named. Meanwhile, I will answer any question that I am able to. Love the new soft beige, pale blue, and grey color scheme. All soft goods new.

Mame, is that color scheme going to be applied to the Amsterdam Vista Suites after drydock? I will look forward to seeing your pictures. Also, pls. post them on our Grand Asia roll call. Thanks.

Mame, is that color scheme going to be applied to the Amsterdam Vista Suites after drydock? I will look forward to seeing your pictures. Also, pls. post them on our Grand Asia roll call. Thanks.

I do not know about the Vistas, but I am pretty sure it will be in the new Lanais.

Like food, color is subjective. I would describe it as a soft blue with muted green undertones. Robin's egg blue perhaps? Not guite an aqua.

Westerdam 4085 Fully Obstructed View, USB at bedside tables and 2 at the desk. Loved the new decor!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the cabin photos, mexylopez! We'll be in a similar cabin in April 2018 and we wondered what it would look like. :)

Yes, especially the portion nearest the bed. Also the chair is a big improvement over the old stool.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

We liked the stool, as the lid came off and it gave us another place to store stuff, like dirty laundry or small items that we did not need to get at frequently.

Cheers,

Were all cabins upgraded? Even insides?

Not the Pinnacle Suites. Only thing we noticed were the new wall coverings, and there were not USB ports on the side of the beds. There was an additional LED lamp on each side of the bed.

Thanks for the cabin photos, mexylopez! We'll be in a similar cabin in April 2018 and we wondered what it would look like. :)

Your welcome! I was a bit apprehensive when I booked it as it was a longer cruise. I will definitely book this type of cabin again. ("Fully obstructed") either the front or back of the life boat, not the middle. Have a great cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums